Chapter 7

First person POV-

Kakashi was not leaving his house at all. I decided to go. I picked his lock to his door and immediately and broke in. I saw him huddled up in a corner. I walked over to him and bend down to get to his level. "Kakashi. It's not your fault. Rin did it to save the village. I realized that your are blaming yourself considering it was your chidori but it's not your fault. If you think that, then you're an idiot," I said. He looked up at me and hugged me while crying. I pat his head and let him rest on my lap. He soon fell asleep. After awhile, my legs were going numb so I decided to get up but he stopped me. "Please don't leave me alone," he said. I've never seen him like that before, all petrified and anxious. I wanted to be with him through the easy times and bad times.

"I'm not don't worry Kakashi," I said with a smile. I then picked him up in a bride style which made him grab onto me even tighter. I then bring him into his bedroom. "I'll sleep with you," I said without thinking. We stared at each other at the awkwardness. "I didn't mean romantically. Don't worry," I said. "I wouldn't mind if we did thought," he said. I start coughing on air. "What do you mean by that. You wouldn't mind s-sleeping with me," I asked. He nodded. I then realized how short my time was without Obito. I sigh. It's only been a little under a year. I think it'd take me a decade just to kiss another man. As I'm standing there, Kakashi grabs my attention by k-kissing me.

"You were distracted by something so I decided to distract you myself," he said. I start coughing. "It's only been 9 months since Obito died. Please stop. Maybe when we're in our 20s but not now. I came here to comfort you but I think that was a mistake," I said before walking away. "P-Please. You can't leave me," he yelled as he threw his arms onto my body. He then pulled me onto the bed with him on top of me. "(Name). You can't leave me," he yelled as tears fell down his face. "If you touch me anymore, then I will never forgive you. Make your bed and lie in it," I said. He immediately let me go and I left. I decided then to keep a good distance between us. Every week I would go to Rin and Obito's graves. I saw the figure who saved me that one time, but as soon as I saw him, he disappeared. I wanted to thank him for before but I guess he's not interested in talking. After going to Rin and Obito's graves for 4 months, I started to see Kakashi there. We hadn't spoken once prior since that night. I've been scared to even bring the thought up. As I saw him, I decided to leave. I got up and walked by him but he wasn't going to take it the easy way.

Kakashi's POV-

(Name) has been distance since that night, but who would blame her. I touched her in ways she wouldn't have tolerated even from Obito. I haven't talk to her in 4 months which meant my last good nights sleep was when she was over.

"(Name). Minato sensei assigned me into the anbu," I said. She paused before turing around and giving me a smile. "I hope that it takes your mind off of some things," she said smiling. She walked away and never came back to Obito and Rin's graves, at least while I wasn't around. I was miserable without her. Minato sensei tried to distract me with work and it worked for awhile  that is until we were 16. The village was suddenly attacked by the nine tales that was inside Kushina. They didn't allow us to fight though. We were stuck behind the lines while (Name) wasn't there. She must've found a way around them.

First person POV-
I was running towards the nine tales when I saw shinobi blocking off the younger generation. I decided to sneak by and keep running. There I saw the man who saved me during Rin's death. At least I think it was him. He was holding a child with blonde hair, which I assumed was Kushina and Minato's child, Naruto Namikaze. I ran towards the man and begs to fight. I managed to take the baby and that's when Minato showed up.

"(Name)! You got Naruto," he asked. I nodded. "Run Minato-sensei. I'll handle him while you get Kushina to safety," I said. I was petrified. My bones were shaking but I refused to let Minato see that. I bit my lip as he fled. I then looked up at the masked figure who was just standing there. "Can we please talk," I ask. He nodded. "So are you. When I saw you all those years ago, I felt like I knew you," I said clutching my heart.

He then spoke with a deep voice. "You might have known me once before but I'm long dead now," he said. Those words confused me. "D-Dead. Could you be Obito," I asked. He was caught off guard but never answered.  I ran up and hugged him. Tears naturally began to fall. "O-Obito. I missed you," I said with happiness. I hugged him and he just stood there. He then became transparent as I passed threw him. He then knocked me to the ground. "I am Madara Uchiha not this Obito you speak of," he said. That was the last thing I remember before being knocked out. When I awoke my whole world changed. I failed. Kushina and Minato were dead. When it was announced, everyone showed up for the funeral. I made a speech on them and how they changed my life. To bad Kakashi never spoke a word.

(End of chapter)