Scene 8 - What Is It

The SS Centuari continues to sail through space, arriving at our Solar System and on its way to Earth and Mars. We cut back to the Martian surface and into Zelda's base. She watches her glass screen, engrossed on what the unidentified vessel is. Yung-Star comes to inform her of some news.

Yung-Star:

Mother, we are registering another ship that has entered our galaxy. It's another unidentified vessel that's on course for Earth and Martian descent.

He gets no response from Zelda.

Mother? Did you hear what I said? Mother?

Zelda:

I heard what you said you half-wit.

Yung-Star:

Well what are we going to do about it?

Zelda:

Nothing.

Yung-Star:

Nothing?

Zelda:

Nothing, for the moment. Because you space clod, we are not on the edge of this galaxy, are we? That is where the second ship is now, yes?

Yung-Star:

Well, yes.

Zelda:

Therefore, we do not need to worry about it just yet. My Zeaf should now have visual contact with the first vessel.

We see the Zeaf soaring through space. Cy-Star and It-Star join Zelda to see what the ship is on the scanner.

Now, we shall see what this is all about.

We zoom in on the scanner before cutting away to see Mr. Bob as the orange spaceship flies across space.

Mr. Nerve:

Unidentified Martian vessel approaching from starboard side.

Mr. Brain:

Let's see.

Information about the craft is displayed on the screen, such as its speed, weight, height, origin, weapons, destructive capability, etc.

I'm sure the Martian are expecting to find answers about us. But they won't succeed. Destroy it.

A bright blue light emits around the ship, blinding Zelda's view of the ship from Mars.

Cy-Star:

What's it doing?

The bright light becomes even brighter until we hear the sound of laser beams shooting at the craft. BAM! BAM! BAM! BOOM! BANG! KAPOW! The Zeaf was destroyed. The picture was lost.

Yung-Star:

Now what's happened?

Zelda:

The Zeaf was destroyed by the craft. My Zeaf – destroyed!

It-Star:

And now we know who they are. What next, my Grandmother? If we send more Zeafs, they will only be destroyed again.

Zelda:

I shall destroy them from here, personally, my little one. Watch and observe.

Zelda's incredible powers are about to destroy Mr. Bob from space by blowing it up. She watches closely on the scanner with her eyes fixated on the screen.

The enemy vessel is upon us. With my powers to bend and control matter, matter and control shall be bent. Blown to smithereens. For this. They shall die. Die! Die!

A blue light emits around the ship.

Mr. Relay:

We have trouble, sir. It looks like we are about to...

KABOOM! KABOOM! KAROAR! An explosion erupts in space. It was not in fact the spaceship, but Zelda's monitor exploding. BANG! POW! POW! It smokes as a result of being damaged.

Zelda:

ARGH! My scanner!

Yung-Star:

Well? Was the ship destroyed, mother?

Mr. Bob was actually intact.

Mr. Brain:

That should take care of them.

Mr. Relay:

And give them a taste of their own medicine, sir.

Mr. Brain:

No matter how hard they keep trying, they won't succeed.

Back on Mars, Zelda is furious at what happened to her scanner.

Yung-Star:

That was a stupid thing to do, wasn't it, mother? Because you attacked them, they retaliated. And now we're without a scanner.

He begins laughing. Cy-Star also begins laughing, but Zelda is not happy. She hits Yung-Star over the head. Birds tweet in his head as he falls down unconscious.

Zelda:

Enough of this! Whoever they are, they are going to pay with their lives for that. No one makes a fool of Zelda and lives to tell the tale. Not even that disgusting clone, Ninestein!

It-Star:

Their turn will come, mother. Sooner or later. We won't forget that. Ninestein's time shall come too. But his shall be far more pleasurable in excruciating agony and twisting him to make ourselves deaf of his screams.

Zelda and the others laugh insanely.

Cy-Star:

Wonderful!

Her wig slips in front of her ugly face. Yung-Star awakes, rubbing his head hurting.

Yung-Star:

Ugh. My head. My poor, swollen head.

He sees a dummy by the door for no apparent reason.

What's that dummy doing there, mother? How did it get in here anyway? I don't remember.

It-Star:

And you call that a dummy, my uncle. If your head wasn't hurting so much you may begin to maybe understand a little.

The others keep laughing.