Then Jennie stood up as he was ready to move and make a run for it, gasping to herself and he couldnt help but turn his head back to her again while he still stood by the door frame.

she had tears in her eyes while she stood there unable to ramble more nonesense but instead only stare at him with eyes he couldnt read, chest raising and falling strongly. He looked from her to the crying children and other omegas.

Kyungsoo knew this was the opportunity he waited for to escape but escaping also meant leaving all the children and omegas with a war and an open door behind. He looked back to the hallways annoyed

He shouldn't care.. he absolutely shouldn't. He already saved them from one cockroach of a wolf, so it wasn't his responsibility he didn't even know them, and Jennie was obnoxious as it is, perhaps she even deserved to die.. perhaps all of them did by how little they cared to know how to save themselves.. anyone who didnt know how to survive shouldnt.

Then he took another step and spotted a tight space sunk into the walls to the side, an old display case fixated there, covered in dirt and dust, if kyungsoo hadnt seen similair displays, which had been taken care of better, before he wouldnt have known that an axe was hiding in it.

Looking up as if to blame the goddess herself, he dropped his shoulders. What kind of damn idiot would risk his life and freedom for a bunch of worthless omegas, he didnt even know.

Kyungsoo stepped over still not believing it himself as he whiped the dust away before balling his hand to a fist and lifting his arm to break in the glass with his elbow, knife fixed into his pocket once he reached in to take a hold of the axes old but somehow flawless handle, evidently never having been used before.

" Just hold the door close," he ordered, looking back to Jennie and the rest while balancing the weight of the axe in his hands. Grimacing sloghtly as hed noticed the bandaged on not quite gripping onto it the way he'd inteded it to.

She hesitated but nodded and went forward, moving the door up while others followed to help her as soon as they heard another growl, making kyungsoo move back further into the hallway, eyes focused to the stairs, searching any new found movement and listening to any sound standing out. He inhaled lowly, he could still take whoever would come if they were alone. He saw himself fit enough for it.

Jennie looked through the window as others peeked through as well, watching kyungsoo eyes glow up in blue as he fixed his gripp on the axe with a glare, growling lightly under his breath. they knew another wolf was close as the sound of paws and snarling echoed through the hallway.

and as it arrived, jumping down the stairs and almost bumping into a wall, wild on anger and adrenaline, kyungsoo remained still. somewhat calm and calculative as it ran toward him. salvia dripping from its teeth in rage.

Jennie felt like she should look away as the other omegas did but instead she could only stare as kyungsoo, an Omega swung the axe like he'd never done anything else but that, twisting it and slamming it down into wolf and later as more followed, hitting them with the handle of it and moving around each of their attacks as if it was a choregraphed fight, as if he'd known each move beforehand and whenever he failed to dodge jennie feard he may not get back, she feard he may fall back and stay down but he never did. the moment he'd fall, he'd roll off into another direction and somehow find his way back up again, like it didnt matter.

the more jennie watched him the more she somehow admired what he'd done, her eyes glued to his hands turning the axe whenever he'd need the blade or the wood of it's handle. she noticed soon that he was a quick thinker. as an omega he had no chance fighting as a wolf, so he pushed and pulled them into the right positions, he hit their head to make them attack like he wanted them too and he'd strike them, injure and at last kill them. he'd basically controlled them without them knowing and thus controlled most of the fightd m.