"yes, ok, i don't have to put a deposit down?, okay, thank you, bye." i heard only isabella side. which i was expecting they didn't talk very loud so i didn't hear. 

"i'm here where you at." i asked her.

"in the front of the mall there's a parking spot across from me so i'm stand by my car so you can see me." she said.

"so what store do you definitely wanna go in." she asked me.

"um, bath and body works, jayla wanted some candles and soap or whatever's good smelling in there so i got to grab her somethings cause she'll probably disown me if i don't."

"she sounds pretty reasonable" she hummed

"your lucky i like you or i would run you over right now." i told her after i spot her at the front parking of the mall.

"you could run me over and i'll still thank you." she sighed.

"your crazy." i said as i parked into the parking spot she was talking about.

she hangs up and comes up to my car. waiting for me to open the door.

when i finally do she grabs my hand and holds it trying to pull me out the car.

"hold up let me grab the keys, and i need my wallet give me a second." i rushed out kinda inpatient cause she kept pulling my hand.

she didn't even say anything she just let go and walked away from me back to her car.

she better not be upset with me. i didn't mean to raise my voice the way i did but in my defense she was pulling me.

"fuck." i muttered before grabbing my stuff fast and getting out the car. i locked it before i walked across to her car. that she was reaching in.

with her one knee on the seat and her other one standing outside the car. she was putting things into her purse.

before anyone can see her ass i stand right behind her making sure to cover her.

"javonn."she laughed. grabbing her purse and she scooted back a bit. when she scooted back a bit her ass pushed firmly against my dick. exhaling a breath and breathing in again before i stopped her quickly, putting my hand flat on her back and scooting her forward again.

"javon i'm trying to get out." she told me tryin to push out again.

"fuck give me a second." i whispered out. before i slowly took a couple of steps out so she could slowly walk out the car.

"you tryna kill me." i told her wrapping my arm around her waits and pulling her in.

"stopp there's people here i don't want anyone taking pictures." she said.

"yeah you right."i said and let her go to shut her door.

wait what did she just say?

"wait what do you mean take pictures, why would they take pictures of us?" i asked her.

"cause people are so invested in your life and what your doing 24/7" she responded to me like it was nothing.

so she knows?

"i was gonna tell you-" i said before she cut me off.

"no you weren't, you know you weren't, don't lie to me and tell me you where cause i know you weren't even thinking about telling me." she said and started walking.

i followed her and grabbed her hand.

"don't just walk away from me like that." i stopped her.

she turned to me and sighed. "javon i don't wanna fight."