CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN

COPTER'S POV

The Wedding Been held at 10 o'clock in the morning. The garden theme's makes The wedding looks so beautiful.

Emma and Richard as the Brides look very harmonious and happy.
They're fits perfectly together.

After two rounds of Our morning sex, Me and Kimmon decide to come together to The wedding.
And here We're now sitting side by side on the guest chairs together with other guests.

Kimmon keeps holding My hand which He hasn't let go since We're got here.
He said He doing that because He doesn't want Tae approach Me during The Wedding.
That's makes Me flattered and also smiling to My self.

How can He be so possessive on Our first day going out together?

After what happened last night between Us, Me and Kimmon decide to let it flow. I haven't told Him if I'm agree to take a next step into a real relationship with Him as a couple.
But one thing I want to say is, I'm happy to be with Him. I feel completely comfortable to have Kimmon around.

When We'd have sex last night, Kimmon treat Me so kindly, so sweet. so gently. Like He doesn't want to hurt Me.
And I admitted, the sex was great, so amazing. I really enjoyed every part of it.

His touch, His voice, everything about Him I cannot resist. during The sex, We smiling, We laughing, We talks about alot of things. It was fun. We're not just focused about lust. And It's like this is the first time for Me. And  I really loved it .
I can't believe I even asked Him for more and more.
And most of all ,what I loved about Kimmon is, He's such a loving and a caring person.

I turned My head to looked at the Man who sat beside Me while I thinking about Him.
Kimmon notice if I kept looking at Him.
I just smiling to Him in response.

" What? Why You're smiling"  Kimmon asked.

" Nothing. I just can't believe about what happened "
I said.

Kimmon smiling back at Me.
" I can't believe it either. But I am so happy " Then He kissed My hand which was still in His grip.

For the umpteenth time, I'm flattered by Him.
We both smiling.
Kimmon looked at Me deeply. And His gaze made Me groggy.

" Stopped looked at Me like that. "
I said to Kimmon.

" You're so beautiful "   once again Kimmon said.
This time I showed My best dimple smile to Him.

Then Kimmon suddenly move closer to Me. He sweetly whispered in My ear.

" Can I Kissed You right Now? "

I was blushing by His words.
Seriously,  I feel like I was an high school Girl who are in love.

The Best love is unexpected.
I don't know should I believe in those words?
Suddenly I meet Kimmon.
When at first I hardly pay any attention or I may not even really attracted to Him.
But as I get to know Him,  I've notice Myself has falling for Him.

What I mean is, You don't just pick someone and cross your fingers and it'll work out.
I believe Me and Kimmon meet by fate.

Who would have thought, unintentionally, Me and Kimmon were meet after some love story that was painful for both of Us.
Me and Kimmon meet after We both has been betrayed.

It started with just a simple talk, and then I notice The way Kimmon's Lips curve when He smile, or the color of His eyes when He looked at Me.
There is an instant connection and the chemistry that We shared.
We can healed each other's hurts.

And I'm so happy about that.

Not only Me,

Me and Kimmon We're both are so happy.
And that's all that matters.

To the past, it's time for Me to Leave.

" Don't be afraid to walking away
from something that hurt you.
If You're brave enough
say goodbye to The past,
Life will reward you
with a new hello "

THE END

thank you so much🤍

she