CHAPTER NINE

COPTER'SPOV

I packed My suitcase when I get back into My Room.
Since the last time I saw Him the other night, Tae still not coming back until now. There's no message from Him.
I didn't call Him either. I was too lazy to even do that.
But I'm still back to Our room. Waiting for Tae to come.

Until finally , I heard someone opened The Door.
I can tell it was Tae who is coming. I can smell The scent of His parfume.

I didn't greet Him when He came.
I didn't even move from where I was. Tae looks surprised by My presence. maybe He thought that I was not in the room.
I can feel He walked slowly closer to Me.
He Hug Me gently from behind like He used to do.

" Hi, love, waiting for Me? " Tae whispers in My ear then He kiss My neck softly.
I didn't showed Him any reaction.
I'm standing still.

" I'm really sorry I was gone for too long. " Tae said again.
Another " Sorry " He just said.
I was wondering what does it taste like when that words come out from His mouth.
But honestly speaking, that word sounds really annoying to My ears.

I turned My body to face Tae.

" From now on, You no need to apologize to Me. You don't have to apologize for something You keep repeating. You know I will always forgive You. " I said to Tae with a smile.
I can see Tae looks confused with My words.

" It's because You really love Me, right ? "
Tae smiling while rubbing My check softly.

I smiling back to Him.

" Yea. It's only Me who really love You. but You..? "
I didn't continue My words.

" Babe, what kind of question is that?
Of course I really love You too. "
I looked at Tae deeply, I was hoping what He said was truly honest. I was hoping that I can see The real love for Me in His eyes.
But none.Tae's gaze is different.everything has change.

" You know when We're started dating, it's the happiest moments in My life. I wish I still can felt like that everytime I am with You. " I said to Tae.
Tae just smiling with My words.

" I'm trying so hard to keep this relationship to stay the same as before. But maybe I couldn't anymore.
I failed. " I said again.

Tae frowned.

" Babe, what do You mean?
Our relationship are just fine. The feelings are the same as before. Why would You said that? "
Tae still confused with what I said.

" Everything has change, Tae. And I can't do nothing about it "

" What changed? what do You mean. do You not love Me anymore? " This time Tae sounds emotional with what I said.

I keep looking at Him while smiling to Him calmly.

" Yeah, You're right. I don't love You anymore. " I said to Tae. So loud and clear.

Tae looked shocked with My words.
His face looked so angry.

" What did You say?
How dare You said that to Me "
Tae started to pushed My body against the wall.
He looked really mad.

But I'm still being calm. I didn't even react to His action. Even though I feel hurts on My back.
But I just kept looking at Him. Looking at Tae. Looking at The Man that I really loved all this time.
The Man who has broken My heart.

" Let's break up " The words came out soft from My lips. All the air left My lungs in a single breath.

Tae looked more shocked.
He seems didn't expected Me to said those words.
He looked at Me with an angry look.
I know Tae will get mad everytime I want to end the relationship with Him. Tae usually will threatens to do things that can harmful. But this time I don't care anymore.
Even if He hits me, This time I won't stay still.
I'm already tired with all the drama that He created.

" No. You're just joking, right? You didn't dare to do that to Me. You know what I'm gonna do if You want Us to break up, didn't You ? " Said Tae.

I take a deep breath.

" Do what You want to do. I'm tired with all the drama that You've created. Even though You will hurt Me, However I still forgive You, and You will keep coming back to the arms of that Girl. So what else is new? " My voices cracking. My body is shaking.

Tae just silent. He didn't say any words. He didn't do anything.He just keep standing there, keep looking at Me.
I've courage My self to stand up facing Tae.

" I know everything. It's enough. I can't with You anymore. " My voice comes out eerily calm.

I took My suitcase with Me.
I started to walked away.

Without any doubt,

I leave Tae.

TO BE CONTINUED

she