CHAPTER EIGHT

AUTHOR'S POV

" I know who You are. " Kimmon said.

" What do You mean You know Me? " Copter asked confused.

" When I first found out if Tae was The Guy that Cathy had met all this time, I tried to get to know everything about Him. I already knew that He also in a relationship with You. But I didn't expected that You didn't know about Them. "

" You're a Doctor at The International Hospital of Bangkok. Sukhumvit Road. Apartment 305.
I'm sorry if I pretend didn't know Where You live. I was in the Fifth floor. We stayed in the same building, Actually.
What a coincidence isn't? " Said Kimmon again telling everything that He know about Copter.

Copter looked at Kimmon in shocked.
He didn't expected Kimmon would know everything about His life.

" Are You stalking Me all this time?
What else do You know about Me, Huh? " Copter sounds annoyed.

" Quite a lot " Kimmon answers, trying to make a joke.

But Copter didn't look happy about it.
He looking at Kimmon Cynicly. He was annoyed with what Kimmon did.

" Look. I didn't mean to do that to bother You. trust Me. At first I was planning to meet You and talked to You about this because I thought, maybe We can help each other To make Our lovers come back to Us. I thought We can Help each other to fix everything.
But I was wrong. We can't fix something that already broken." Kimmon continue.

" Did Cathy really breaking up with You? "
This time Copter asked, He seems unsure.

Kimmon take a glance at Copter.

" I left My job to followed Cathy's here. I still hope that My relationship with Her can still be maintained.
She keep ignoring Me since I came. And when I tried to talked to Her last night, She's mad and asked Me to stopped bothering Her. I just want to talked. She said that She wants to broke up with Me. She wants to canceled Her engagement with Me. And just like that , She left Me dumbfounded.
Then at The Dinner, I accidentally saw Cathy and Tae come together into one of The resort room.
I followed Them. That's how I know where is Tae last night. " Kimmon tell Copter the whole story.

" Did you just give up?
You didn't try to prevent Her from leaving?
Aren't You trying to maintain Your relationship for once again ? " Copter asked

Kimmon staring at Copter

" Been there , try that. I've done enough "
Said Kimmon sadly.

Copter looked at Kimmon deeply this time. He can see the sadness in Kimmon's eyes. Now Copter feeling guilty when He said to Kimmon if He looks so calm after The break up.
Kimmon must be feeling really sad and broken right now.

Same as Copter.

TO BE CONTINUED

she