CHAPTER TEN

AUTHOR'S POV

Copter knocked on Kimmon's door.
not long after, Kimmon opened the door. He looked surprised when He see Copter who is coming.

" C...can I stayed in Your Room for tonight? " Said Copter with a sadness in His face.
Kimmon response to Copter with smile.

" Yeah, sure. coming in " Kimmon said , then He helped Copter with The suitcase.

" I'm sorry if I'm bothering You. I just can't keep staying in My room anymore " said Copter when they already inside the room.

" No. It's fine. " Kimmon said very kindly. He seems understand Copter's condition.

Kimmon asked Copter to sit in the sofa.
He gave a glass of water to Copter.

" Are You okay ? " asked Kimmon to Copter who was keep looking at the glass of water in His hands.

Copter take a deep breath, He turned His face to Kimmon who was sitting beside Him.

" I break up with Tae "

Kimmon stunned after heard what Copter said. He looking at Copter with a sorry look.
" I'm really sorry to hear that " Kimmon said.

Copter looked back at Kimmon.

" It will happened sooner or later. Sorry if I asked to stay here. Tae will easily find Me if I moves into a new room. But He can't find Me here.
I will checked out tomorrow after The Wedding "
Copter explain to Kimmon again.

" It's fine. You can stayed here as much as You want. " Kimmon said.

Silence.

Copter stay quiet. He kept remembering about Him and Tae. About His break up relationship which finally really happening. He trying so hard not to cry. But He failed.

Kimmon saw Copter are breaking.
He slowly reach for Copter's hands. He hold it softly. kimmon carefully embraced Copter. He tried to calms Copter's down.
and Copter slowly put His head on Kimmon's shoulder. Copter really is need someone to accompany Him at this time. And Kimmon is there for Him.

" Everything's gonna be okay. It will passed " Kimmon said almost whispered.
Copter for a while stay in Kimmon's embraced.

" This is for the best " Copter's voice are cracking.
Then He realized that He was in Kimmon's arms. Copter moved His body away from Kimmon. He quickly Wiping His tears with His hand.

He take a deep breath.

" You're right. everything will passed. I'm so sorry if I looked so stupid and cried in front of You because of this " Copter felt uncomfortable with His attitude.

" It's okay to cried to release Your sadness for a while. I did too. Everybody's do that everytime they break up. " this time Kimmon smiling to Copter.

They share a stare.

" You know what?
I think I know what can make Us forget about Our sadness " this time Copter come up with an idea.

Kimmon looking at Copter confused.
" What is it ? " Kimmon asked.

" Do You have red wine? " Copter asked back.

Kimmon chuckles.

" Seriously?
You had too much drink last night. Remember?
It's not good for Your health. You're a Doctor, You should know better " Kimmon said to warning Copter.

" That's because I'm a Doctor, I know My limits to alcohol. I'll be fine " Copter insisted.

At the end Kimmon gave up. He took a bottle of red wine then Pour it into a crystal glass.
KimCop sitting side by side at the sofa while enjoying the red wine.

TO BE CONTINUED

she