CHAPTER SEVEN

COPTER'S POV

I was surprised when Kimmon said that the girl who was with Tae in the room that night was His fiancé.  I really don't understand with all of this. 

So My boyfriend has been having an affair with Kimmon's Fiancé all this time?

" I dated Cathy about three years ago.  Our parents arranged for Me and Cathy to get married.  At first I felt it was okay to followed the wishes of Our Parents.  Long short story, Cathy and I agree with this matchmaking.  Everything went well at first.  but as time goes by,  Cathy started to changed.  I never thought there would be another Man in Her life.  And then I found out that Tae was that The other Man.  As far as I know, Tae and Cathy  met in their work place.  but I don't know how they started Their relationship. We all know Cathy is Emma's Friend too. I guess They have been together in a very long time. Even when Cathy  already in relationship with Me, and Tae already together with You "
Kimmon tell Me about the real story.
I listen to His words seriously.

So Kimmon also knows about Tae from long time ago.

" Actually, I almost break up with Tae because of this.  We had a big fight that time.  I suspect Tae is having an affair with another Girl.  but Tae always doesn't admitted it.  I think after that incident, Tae will never see that Girl again.  but I was wrong. "
This time I tell My story to Kimmon.

"  They never stopped to meet each other. They relationship was never end. "
Kimmon said that words while looking at Me.
I can see Kimmon's face looked so calm with all of this.

" You just found out Your Fiance was cheating on You. How can You be so calm?  "  I asked this time.

Kimmon chuckled.

"  You have no idea how I felt when I first time found out about My fiancé was in bed with another Man. 
I loved Cathy as much as You love Tae.  I tried so hard to save My relationship with Her. Begging Her to not leave Me. Crying  everytime I'm thinking about Her. I do everything just  to make Her stay. But I failed." This time Kimmon sounds sad.

" I've been patient enough all this time.  You asked why I looked so calm? 
Because this is not the first time Cathy  cheating on Me. This is not the first time She said broke up with Me. And I'm fucking tired with all of this.  " Kimmon continued.

" We've been betrayed. been fooled. 
We have been blinded by love. but I've  done enough. I won't fight for someone who doesn't love Me anymore "  Said Kimmon again.

" You know, it hurts to still  love someone who doesn't loved Us back. "

After heard what Kimmon said.
I realized that Me and Kimmon who were hurts all this time. We stay with The same love that really doesn't deserve to be maintained. 
If all of this still continues, it just make Us hurts even more.

Maybe it's time to gave up.

TO BE CONTINUED

she