CHAPTER SIX

AUTHOR'S POV

Copter opened His eyes slowly. He woke up alone in the bed.
He has a headache. He stared at the ceiling. Then He looked around Him.
He didn't familiar with the place.

Where am I?
Copter asked in His mind.
Then Copter tried to remember about what happened last night.
The scene of Tae on the bed having sex with a Girl was imprinted on His memory.
Copter closed His eyes then take a deep breath.
He feel disappointed after realizing that it wasn't a dream.
Then Copter remembered if He going to the Bar and drink too much last night.

But how can I be here?
Who brought Me here?
Copter keeps asking in His mind.

Suddenly Copter heard a sound from outside the bedroom. Like There is someone out there.
He get up off the bed.
He slowly out of the bedroom.

Copter walked to where the voice coming from.
It's from the kitchen.

" Hi, Morning. You're awake " someone greeted Copter when Copter was in the kitchen.

Copter was stunned when He saw the figure of that person.

It's Kimmon.

" How are You feeling? " asked Kimmon.

Copter stay silent. He kept looking at Kimmon.

" You need anything? Coffee, Tea, anything? " once again Kimmon asked Copter nicely.

" How can I be here? " this time Copter speak somehow cynically.

Kimmon looking at Copter.

" Why don't You sit down first. I already order the breakfast for both of Us. We can talked about it " said Kimmon.

Copter take a deep breath He looks annoyed with Kimmon.
But in the end Copter do as Kimmon says.
He sat infront of Kimmon.
Copter doesn't have the appetite to eat or even just drink.
Kimmon noticed the way Copter looking at Him Copter looks mad.
Kimmon doesn't want Copter to misunderstanding about He being in this room.

" You very drunk last night. I found You at The Bar. I wanted to take You back to Your room, But I can't find Your key. so I brought You here instead. " Kimmon tell Copter what really happened last night.

" I'm sorry if I didn't asked You first. I did that for nothing. I just thought that You need some rest. that's all "
Kimmon continued.

Copter stay silent.
He take a deep breath. His feelings are still raging.

" May I have some water? " Copter finally speak.

" Yeah Sure "
Kimmon immediately take a glass of water, then put it infront of Copter.
Copter drinking The water in the glass right away.

silence.

Actually Kimmon and Copter felt so awkward to each other. They just met last night.
And Kimmon doesn't know how to started the conversation with Copter. He doesn't want to makes Copter feel uncomfortable.

Until suddenly.
" I went to the room from the notes You gave Me. "
Said Copter without looking at Kimmon.

" You are right. I found what I was looking for in that room " Copter's voice sounds sad.

Kimmon heard Copter every words.

" I'm really sorry for letting You found out about something that hurt You." Kimmon response what Copter's said.

This time, Copter tried to looked at Kimmon.
Likewise with Kimmon, He also looked at Copter.

" How do You know about it?
How do You know if My Boyfriend, was in that room? " Copter asked His curiosity.

Kimmon stare at Copter.
He take a deep breath.
Kimmon doesn't know how to started to telling Copter about what happened.

Then Kimmon raise from His seat. He going to His room. He is seen taking something from there. Not long after, He came back and put some photos in front of Copter.

Copter looked at the photos one by one.
it was a photo of Tae with the Girl which is Copter saw with Tae in that Room.

" Recognize something? " asked Kimmon.

Copter keep looked at The photos seriously.
" It's the Girl that I saw with Tae in that room last night " Copter answered.

" You know who is this Girl? " Copter asked back to Kimmon.

Kimmon take a deep breath and said.

" Her name is Cathy, She's supposed to be My Fiance. "

TO BE CONTINUED

she