CHAPTER TWO

COPTER'S POV

I looked at My face in the mirror after taking a shower. My whole body full with marks and bruises. It still hurts from what had happened.

Tae was drunk last night. He asked for sex even though I already told Him if I'm still tired because of the trip. But He kept insist. And when I said to stopped because My body can't take it anymore, He won't listen. He kept attacked Me with greedily.
Tae fucked Me many times last night.
He always out of control every time We made love.

Wait, can it be called as a make love?

I took a deep breath.
I slowly touched My wrist which looked bruised because of Tae's strong grip on Me.
I winced softly as I tried to move My left hand. It feels hurt.

I looked back at My face in the mirror.

" Why do you keep torturing yourself, Cop?"
" Oh god, how long I can get through all of this? " I asked myself.

Tae was already gone when I woke up this morning. He just left a short message saying " I have something to do "
I didn't even ask where He go.
Because I know He doesn't like if I'm asking where He is.

Tae is My first love.
We met when We were in college. I really admired Tae who was very humble and liked by many people.
Long short story, Tae and I have been dating for 2 years.
Being the lover of The Man who became My first love, people must think that's my life become so happy.

Am I really happy to be with Tae?

But, the truth is, Tae was often act rude to Me. Especially when He's angry or jealous, He won't hesitate to hurt Me. sometimes Tae hit Me in the face, He do that when His angry or if I didn't followed His will.
I can only be silent. I Can't fight Him back.
I've always understood His high-tempered attitude.
Every time after He hurt me, Tae always apologized, And after that He always promised that He would never do that again.

But it happened again and again.

I still choose to still faithful with this relationship until now. Even though Tae has cheated on Me.
Yes, I found Tae kissing a woman one day.
Me and Tae had a big fight at that time.
Tae insists if that woman was just His client at Work.

But does He should to be kissing every client at Work ?

Tae begged Me to give Him a chance and
promised He never see that woman again.

And again I try to believe Him.

But a few months later, Still with the same woman, this time I found out Tae was going on vacation with Her. I remember He told Me if He had a work to do out of The City.

He lied.

I really can't hold to feeling hurt anymore. But Tae again begged Me to forgive Him,
He even threatened to killed Himself if I didn't forgive Him.
I still remember when He crying out loud kneeling on His knees in front of Me.
And for so many times I forgive Him.

I know I'm so stupid. I Have been blinded by the love that only make Me to tortured Myself. It's all because I love Him too much.
And I know Tae will change.

When I was drowning with My thoughts, suddenly I heard someone knocked on My door.

After wearing My clothes,
I slowly walked to opened the door of my Room.

" Hi, Phi Cop!! " A Girl with a happy face greeted Me the first time I opened the door.
That Girl is Tae's younger sister, Emma.
Emma happily hugged Me.