CHAPTER ONE

AUTHOR'S POV

Copter put His suitcase in The Resort room.  He just arrived at Chiang Mai 2 hours ago.  His arrival to The City was to attend The Wedding of Copter's Boyfriend's younger sister.

Copter stood on the Balcony of His room.
He enjoying The beautiful view of the Resort for a while.
Copter's room located not to far from the beach, so Copter could enjoy the cool beach breeze that afternoon.
Copter looked around Him, the beach looked quite crowded in the afternoon.

Then suddenly, Copter's gaze stopped on something. There's a Man and a women at The balcony of the room next door.
" I came here for You, why don't You understand and stop being so childish like this " said The Man.

" I told You to come here yesterday, why'd You come here just now? "
This time a  women voice has speak.
It's seems like Copter accidentally witnessed of a lovers are fighting.
The Man take a deep breath, trying to stay calm and be patient.

" I'm sorry. there's an urgent things happened at the Company, I have to take care of it first. That's why I just came here today. I call you many times but you didn't pick up. So I called your Mother and explain  Her everything." said The Man again seems to explain to His lover.
Copter was still standing at the Balcony even though He had tried to ignore the fighting couple, but still Copter could still hear their argument clearly, because their room was next to each other.

" It's so lame excuses. it never worked to Me. that's enough. The reason I came here was, I want to attend to My Friend's  Wedding and I wants to spending time with My friends. If you don't want to come, then don't come at all. You can go home if you want. I wont stopped you " Said The Girl again She sounds very upset.

" Okay. I'm sorry. Let Me stay here with You okay, please " This time The Man sounds begging.

Copter still heard the couple conversation.  Even He's trying not to.  But instead Copter was staring at the balcony beside His room.
Copter saw The Man trying to hold His girlfriend, but The girlfriend was denied. She even pushed The body of The Man in front of Her.

" Don't touch Me. I'm still mad with You. " The last words from the Girlfriend, then She left The Man alone.

Copter still froze after witnesses what just happened. Copter saw The Man looked sad after His Gilfriend left.

And suddenly without Copter realized,
That Man seems notice if Copter watching at Him.  That Man looked back at Copter.  Copter was froze, He stay silent, He looked panic, He didn't know what to do.  He felt like He was been caught cause peeking at somebody business. Copter and that Man looking at each other.
Copter tried to avoiding That Man eyes, but He couldn't, His eyes seems doesn't want to stop staring to That Man.

Then suddenly,

" Hey, baby. " Someone hugged Copter's body from behind make Copter surprised and finally He could take His eyes off of That Man.

Copter smiled stiffly at someone who was holding Him.  That someone is Tae Darvid, Copter's Boyfriend.

" Why You didn't call Me if You have arrived? " Said Tae while snuggling on Copter's neck.

" I left you a message " Copter said shortly.

Tae stopped what He was doing. He looking at Copter

" Oh, really? " Said Tae while taking His phone from His pocket.
Copter didn't respond.
" I'm sorry. I haven't checked my phone." Tae Continued.
Copter just smile a stiffly.

" Oh, I'm so glad You're here. I miss you so much " Then Tae kissed Copter's lips softly. After that, He hugs Copter again.
And when Copter is already in Tae's arms.  Copter shocked with what He saw.  He saw The Man at the balcony next to His room earlier was still staring at Him from a far.
Copter didn't know what That Man meant by kept watching Him.  Then to avoiding That Man's gaze, Copter hide His face behind Tae's body who was still embraced Him.

Copter response to Tae hugs, while His eyes keep looking at to that Man.

TO BE CONTINUED

i was planning to make it short.
thank you so much for reading :)

she💜