CHAPTER THREE

AUTHOR'S POV

The Dinner's been held at the VIP hall of The Resorts.
The view was The Beach.
The sound of the waves is heard from a distance.
Copter was sat beside Tae and also with Emma and His soon to be Husband, Michael.

The Dinner going so wonderful. They're doing a fun talks. Once in a while Tae holding Copter's during their conversation.
Copter felt so happy to see the sweetness side of Tae. They act so lovingly to each other.

Until suddenly, Tae's phone was ringing.
Copter saw Tae looked at His phone.
He seems read a message.
Copter continued to pay attention to His lover beside Him. from the look on Tae's face, Copter could tell if something had happened.

After looking at to His phone, Tae then looking at to Copter. He smiling to Copter.

" Did something happened? " Copter asked to Tae.

" No, nothing's happened. it's just I have to go for a while. Are you okay with that? " said  Tae. Copter's face turned sad after hearing Tae's words.
Copter really wants to asked where is Tae want to go, but He gave up on it. He doesn't want to make Tae angry in front of many people.

Copter just stay still, when watching Tae start to get up from His seat ready to leave.
Tae bent down to give Copter a peck on the cheek.
But instead, Copter pull Tae's face to get a kiss on their lips.
Tae response to Copter's lips immediately.
They kissing for a second.

" I'll be back soon " said Tae whispered in Copter's ear. After that Tae started to walk away.
Copter keep watching His boyfriend until He out of the room.

The Dinner keep continued. Actually Copter lost His appetite to even finished the dessert after Tae's left. So Copter just stay in His chair.

But then, Copter notice something on the chair where Tae's seat earlier.
Copter saw there's a Key on the chair.
Copter then took the key. He looked at that Key. it's look like it was the key to one of The Room at The Resort.  It's written The name of His boyfriend,
Mr. Tae Keerpolrerk on it. 
This key must be belongs to Tae who maybe fell before He left earlier. 
said Copter in His mind.
Without thinking twice Copter keep the key in His pocket, He will give the key to Tae later.

The night was getting late, the wind was getting colder.  but The Dinner was getting livelier. The event has now turned into a Dance party.  The Guests seem to have a lot of fun dancing to the music. Everybody seeing was dancing on the floor.

But Copter just stay still. He just watching everyone from His seat.

" Phi Cop. Let's Dance  " said Emma who was suddenly coming with Michael to approach Copter.

" No thanks Emm. I'm okay " Copter said while smiling to Emma.
Emma then sat beside Copter.
" Is Phi Tae still not coming back yet? " asked Emma.

" No. but He said He'll be back soon "

Emma nodding Her head after hear Copter's words.
Copter, Emma and Michael make a toast with their wine.
They do a small talk while enjoying the party.

" Hello, The bride and the groom " said someone suddenly from behind.

Emma turned Her body quickly to meet that person.

" Oh hello Phi. Kim " Said Emma with cheerfully greeting someone.
Copter turned His head to that person too.
And He got surprised when He saw that person's face.

" Hi, Emm. Hello Mike " said That person

"  long time No see Phi. How are You ?" this time Michael asked.