Chapter 11

Y/n pov

You finished preparing for the enemy to arrive after training for 1 year since then. Naturally, the others must have trained as well

And so, you're feeling a sense of curiosity at what Goku is doing. Why? Because unlike Vegeta and the others. Goku had gained your respect over the years, regardless of being on opposite sides and you wouldn't want to kill him....No, not even in the war if you could avoid it.

He also has the most potential out of all of them, he's like the opposite, striving for balance and peace to maintain the current balance. While you are fighting with complete calm yet for chaos to destroy balance, to create new order. After all, it is just as Beerus says, 'before creation comes destruction/ruin...'

The others join, and right as Beerus wants to talk he's interrupted by something he senses. We see a light shines there and a ki blast is shot up, not only that but there's a slight purple hue in the distance. One that Beerus and you know all too well...Destroyer ki. "A destroyer?" You question as Beerus nods while realising something "Tsk, it's not just any destroyer, it's Champa. I'll deal with him." He declared and i nod in understanding "i'll deal with the one who shot the ki, it seems to be saiyan prince Vegeta." Goku black states chiming into the plan, while Cumber also joins "I'll handle the other 2 saiyans, Goku and the son of Vegeta."

You nod towards them "Then i'll handle the other two, i can sense angelic ki from them. It might be time to test out this new form...And if the destroyer is Champa i assume that it's Vados. If I remember correctly from the info from Whis before the betrayal happened, she's the second strongest angel behind Cus the eldest with Whis being 3rd" (Whis being the 3rd is entirely head canon but judging by Beerus being the strongest destroyer or at least 3rd or 2nd. It is probably accurate.)

You see Goku black go in first, a vortex is created out of electricity as he stands there in base form. "Ahh, Goku, Vegeta, lord champa, whis, trunks and Vados. I see you made it...Now bring it on." He says motioning for one of them to challenge him, Vegeta as expected, charges up to ssb and clashes with him. However, although Vegeta has the edge in power Gb holds his own. As he gets kicked into the wall, Vegeta lets out his usual arrogant 'hmph'. Before looking at you, Beerus and Cumber "what exactly are you looking at saiyan?" Beerus inquires "the fight has hardly even started." You state motioning to Gb who stands up dusting himself off with a few grazes. "Not too bad, but. If that's all you've got, let me show you some of my own power!" He declares before transforming into cssj, shocking them because one he never transformed in their encounter in the present timeline. And the fact that he has chaotic Ki.

Vegeta however, although he's impressed by the form being taken to a level like that. He still sees it as a lower form since it's essentially a stronger ssj 1. He charges in thinking that he's faster, but that was a mistake. He's suddenly stopped by Gb's fingers being placed on his liver section. As utilises a one inch punch landing a liver shot. Before stabbing him with a darker yellow ki blade and tossing him to the side into the rubble as if throwing trash aside into a container.

This understandably left everyone but the angels who already sensed the difference in power, in shock that a from that should be around to slightly above ss2 level in terms of a boost alone. Is able to allow Goku black to beat an ascended super saiyan god. Who is still the second weakest out of the 5 of us aside from zamasu who's yet to join.

Goku then powered up to ssb, but Gb still has the advantage. Not even bothering to transform into css2, they trade punches and Goku was having a hard time.

Champa then tried to interfere, but got kicked back down by Beerus "Why are you on their side brother? You know you're just a pawn for their so called balance and righteous orders right?" Beerus asked
Champa frowns "they're only like that because you betrayed the Gods and joined a mortal instead! You're not my brother, traitor!" Beerus closed his eyes and shed one tear which you noticed, it was not because Champa made him sad or tear up. It's the sting he feels knowing his brother isn't who he thought he was (this hits too close to home except not with siblings.) Or became someone he wasn't. "Very well, i will agree if that's the case. If your line as my brother is thin enough to not join me and abandon me. I won't see you as a brother, just another God we need to destroy and run through." He spat with venom as he powers up his ki, but not just any ki. It's a chaotic destruction/hakai energy the aura glows with a brilliant black and white. Due to the chaos, it counteracts the destructive aura, instead of being dark purple it's a whitish glowing light purple with black ki coursing through it. As black lightning surges through it. Shocking literally everyone except for you and Cumber who just smirks.

"As expected from the strongest destroyer, you took the chaotic ki and have full control over it." He inquired before Goku black decked Goku to the ground. Who gets punched in the face by cumber knocking him out cold, however Whis charged at Cumber and knocked him back. Before trying to blast him but it was grabbed by you before it left his hand. You twist his wrist making him blast to himself but he manages to manipulate and leap off of his staff. Vados immediately went full power which caught you off guard as she punched  you in the face sending you through the ground.

It had Beerus, Goku black and Cumber shocked that she managed to punch you into the ground and catch you off guard. "I-impossible!" Goku black exclaimed Beerus "y/n?!" He called out needing to know if you were okay, but you quickly answered that by causing the ground split in 2. With you leaping out of it cracking your neck "impressive, I didn't think i'd need to use my stronger saiyan form this early on but i stand corrected." You let out a big war cry as black and white energy goes from earth into deep space. Half of your hair is black, the other half is white and you have a whole new natural armour as well as a bo staff of yin and yang on each side and a small cape and a crown. Your pupil is white while your eye itself is black. Everyone, even the ones on your side is completely shocked because you never let out this much power in this form in training. Because you were suppressed the entire time.

Vados froze and Whis stare wide eyed after healing Goku and Vegeta "What is this immense power?! It rivals that of the first of the five strongest warriors!" Whis exclaims referencing the no 5 who's the first on the list since you count from weakest to strongest. Stunning everyone even more "Hahahah!" You laugh out loud "If chaotic super saiyan order rivals the first i can't wait to see what my unique chaotic ultra instinct would do to that guy. I'd almost pity him...Actually no i do not." Whis knew what you were talking about, his ultra instinct is stronger than this form. Because that state of divinity is above any ssj transformation. And technically csso is another ssj transformation. So his face visibly pales.

But he then shakes it off. "Champa join us, we have to fight him and overwhelm him three on on-" he says, but Champa was already knocked out towards Beerus who blasted him away. And Vegeta was dealt immediately with by css2 Cumber who took notice of them being off guard. But you immediately decked Whis so he couldn't heal him as they were all knocked out aside from Trunks who was crumbling under the pressure of your energy, 'cause we forgot about him and Vados...

"Well, well, well. Looks like you have already dealt with it." A voice said before a light shines down and a certain green kai descends. "Zamasu!?" Goku shouted questionably by surprise because he already met him in the present with Whis. Vados fired a blast at us, but i caught it and held it up before smacking it back casually with the bo staff. However they managed to warp away thanks to Vados using it as a distraction. "Hmm...Too bad, looks like they ran and retreated." Everyone went back to the cabine after killing the remaining mortals, except the ones where the others warped to and they started waiting for the war to resume onwards.

How will the war end in this timeline? Find out next chapter!
Words: 1515