Chapter 5

3rd person pov
Timeskip-3 years

At a mysterious world, the God of destruction of the universe is residing. Having a deep slumber while dreaming about a prophecy, one that's about 2 super saiyan Gods. One that's to be trained to rival him and one that would face him soon, this ssg is very strange being ominous, yet pure, chaotic yet possesses a calm mindset. It was time for an angel who's also his attendance to wake him up, as he enters the Hakaishin's room.

Angel, "Lord Beerus! It's time to wake up!~" he shouts, but to no avail since he sleeps through it.  Next he makes his clocks explode to wake him up, which appears to work however he falls back to sleep. "Hmm let's sing a song for you then...LALALA ALALALAHAHLA-" Beerus, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, i am awake jeez!" He complains while walking half asleep, to the point where he fell off his bed and the edges on the ground.

Beerus, "tch, i would've liked to sleep longer. 40 years is little more than a cat nap..." He mumbles but his attended looks at him with a questioning glance. "My lord, you do remember that it was you that requested to wake you up 5 years early~" Beerus, "i know that Whis, but what was it again that i wanted to fight? Oh! Yes a super saiyan god or something like that." He exclaims excitedly however Whis isn't liking that without him taking a bath first "You'll need to at least take a bath first my lord, otherwise you'll be renowned as the destroyer of noses!" Is what Whis complained about while pinching his nose closed, as Beerus groans but agrees while hopping into the bath. "The temperature is perfectly adequate Whis, however can you locate this ssg?" He questions while Whis checks his staff.

While checking his staff, Whis would find out about Goku "this is a saiyan named Goku who transforms into a super saiyan, he also defeated Frieza..." He said to Beerus' surprise, who stands up in shock while showing a rather inappropriate part. Though he sits back down the second he realized that Whis' looking away from him.

He gets out of the bath, dries up and then asks for Whis to take him over to Goku "Take me to this Goku fellow, Whis." He says as they head over to king kai's planet.

Timeskip 1 hour-

Goku was eating at king kai's place, however king kai sensed that Beerus was coming "Goku! Get over to my house and eat there, i'll talk to him until he decides to leave!" He demanded but Goku basically pouts and disagrees with that idea. "But king kai~ i want to fight this lord Beerus!" He states but king kai shakes his head "not a chance Goku! Now get in there" he insists and Goku reluctantly agrees, as Beerus arrives.

Beerus, "it has been a while north kai! Anyways can we cut to the chase? I'm here for this saiyan called Goku. Who's hiding over there." He states as king kai nods "Goku! Get over here and introduce yourself!" He demands as Goku gets in front of Beerus "hello Beerus sir, good to meet ya hehe..." he says with a goofy grin as Beerus nods "likewise, would you happen to know anything about the super saiyan god?" He asked the saiyan who's now confused "super saiyan god? No i've never heard of that..." he confessed which makes Beerus sigh "well that's too bad, well then Whis! Get us to planet earth!" Whis nods but before they can get ready to leave Goku challenges him but gets beaten in 2 shots after turning into a ss3 (most boring fight ever imo.)

Beerus, "Well that was interesting...Regardless time to go to earth!" He exclaims with excitement, as they leave and head over to earth. While king kai checks on the pummeled saiyan. "Vegeta! There's a god of destruction coming to earth, if you want to challenge him do not engage! He beat Goku in just 2 hits..." he warns as Vegeta gasps "What?! He beat kakarot that easily? Alright i'll see to it that he gets what he wants and goes away..." he promised as he started to wait for Beerus to arrive.

A few moments later
Beerus appears behind Vegeta and surprised him Beerus, "bang! Hello prince Vegeta, it's been a while." Vegeta, "so that's lord beerus, i can see why he was able to take Kakarot down that easily!" Vegeta, "right..." he responds, but Beerus asks him about the ssg but to avail as vegeta shook his head. Not knowing anything about such a thing. They then go to the party to eat and such and Beerus really enjoyed himself, until majin Buu was dumb enough not to share his food. Beerus got mad and humiliated him, followed by the z fighters as well as Super Vegeta. In just a minute timespan. He was about to destroy the planet and called Whis who took food for when they go home.