Chapter 3

3rd person pov

Due to the rampage of the mortals possessed by Babidi being stopped by y/n, Buu's release is delayed completely. However the release is inevitable because about a week later, Gohan and the supreme kai went to confront Buu. While Goku is with Piccolo who brings him away from the action to heal for a while, however when Gohan and the supreme kai try to fight Buu they both fail and Gohan seemingly dies by a devastating and relentless beatdown followed up by a blast attack from Buu which ultimately appears to finish him off. However luckily for him, Shin brought him to his world to train with a special sword, but first he'll have to be able to release it. 

While that was happening, Goku went to Buu and Babidi to confront him and stop him from his reign of destruction. He'd arrive right after killing the demon Dabura who doubted the tubby warrior, he too fell to Buu's hands miserably.

While Goku reaches Buu he shows his power off Goku, "see first, i go ss" he states wile tapping into the form, to which Babidi scoffs and Buu just laughs. Goku, "then i go ss2" he does as he states and they were surprised with the intensity of Goku's form but Babidi isn't worried. This is The majin Buu after all, however his confidence slips when he smiles and says "And this...Is to Go even farther beyond it!" He exclaims as he powers up for an extremely long time. However it was interesting, since even y/n and Cumber got out of their meditation for this one, but didn't get up.

y/n, "heh, it seems like this saiyan has reached ss3 not bad i suppose." i exclaim while Cumber looks at me and then outside and responds to him "hm, i can sense that i'd still beat him even though i too just recently in our 6/7 years of being on this planet, learned how to go ss3. Even if i was in my base form against that form i'd still win..." y/n nods at Cumber "Same here, i'd still beat him relatively easily in my base form especially one on one, i gotta teach ya how to go ss4 at some point and master golden oozaru though. We'll do that when the time is right to do so, which will take a while since this is a very noisy and busy planet, so first you'll have to master full power ss3." Y/n eclaims "you're right as always y/n." He says with a smirk, as the power dimms down. 

Goku charges at majin Buu, and fairs off way better against him than the others before this. However he finds out that his form drains ki way too fast as he is now, so he clashes with Buu once more and they were going blow to blow with Goku having the edge slightly. He kills Babidi and fires a kamehameha at full force, Making Buu desintigrate. He powers down and flees the place, and makes his way to the Cabin of y/n and his partner.

Goku's pov

I make my way over to y/n, to find 2 very large power levels (he can sense them because they're suppressing their god ki and use regular ki.) I land on the back as i see the 2 of them walk out, they both have eerily similarly intimidating ki. However i go on to greet them "heya it's me Goku" i remark as y/n walks up to me y/n "greetings Goku, congrats on your newfound power...This is my partner the ancient saiyan Cumber one of the 3 original and true super saiyans! and also my great uncle" i let out a smile "ah i see, good to meet you Cumber. Are you going to fight Boo as well soon?" he looks at me and just his glare intimidates me! Cumber, "hm. Yes i will, but it won't be much of a fight...I'll destroy that tubby pink blob!" he says with dark crimson red aura going around him, jeez he really is insanely strong. "I'd say he's right, he'd probably beat Buu into a pulp!" i think to myself "great! I appreciate the help." Cumber, "hm. Don't get the wrong idea, we're only helping because Buu is in our path and attacking our home...We're not allies or something like that, more of a temporarily acquaintance to us" Y/n nods in agreement Goku, "That's a shame, i'd love to have you fight be the rest of us saiyans side though you do not seem like good guys nor evil you are both the 2 combined and it's chaotic..." y/n claps his hands "There you go! You got it, we're saiyans of chaotic nature even our forms and techniques/ki are different in that same way. Which is how we got to the level we are today, and what you see now is hardly a footnote of our power in those forms." Jeez, i'm glad they're not against us to say the least..."that is pretty awesome though! I am going to shin's world for reinforcements and to train up, and i'll see you when it comes down to it then! I just came to explain that part!" i sate as i fly away and request to go to shin, which they allow as i enter his world. Where to my shock, i see Gohan and he's training a lot. I go on to hug my son while proceeds to get his potential unleashed by this old dude called elder kai.

Elder kai, "You are our hope now Gohan, so i'll finalize yer potential and then you can kick Buu's butt" he yelled to my son, man this old man sure is loud. "anyway time to get to meditating" i decide to myself while taking a meditation position and doing just that.

3rd person pov

piccolo and the 2 saiyan kids goten and trunks are preparing fusion before Buu arrives, however it's cut short because Buu already arrives and in a new form called super Buu as well. 

How will they get out of this situation? Find out next time in dragon ball z/super.

i had to do it sometime...Anyways, this day was a 2 parter, since i want to get back at writing and i felt in a dbs mood lately. I hope you all enjoyed and feel free to comment and i'll reply to as many comments as i can! bye!

words: 1050