Chapter 8

Y/n's (or your if you wanna dive into the story more:) pov

I go to Beerus powering down, and put my hand out as he grabs it with respect and lets out a grunt. "You surprise me every day you know." He blurts and i give him a smile with a slight bow of gratitude, so we head over to the super dragon balls.

That's when we noticed someone standing in the middle of the arena, i see Beerus sweat and rush down to bow. And the angels approach the mystery person doing the same, as Whis says "hello lord zeno have you been doing good?" He asks as Zeno lets out a 'yea!' Beerus, "If i may, to what do we owe this visit?" He asks still scared, and Zeno hums "Well ya see, you held this tournament instead of doing your job and without me knowing and that is bad." He answers Beerus apologised, as Vados interjected "lord champa has just been lazy and eating all the time rather than doing his job and always grumpily says i'm a bad cook!" And Whis adds Beerus to the conversation "while lord beerus has just slept mostly and just eats rather than doing his job!" While Zeno has a pretty threatening expression "These destroyers are bad, we need new ones..." He states sounding emotionless while saying it and i glare at Whis, as i had grown fond of Beerus. "Jk" he adds while having an innocent voice, for some reason i felt a little bit of chaotic influence which i ignored but the guards looked at me. And Beerus got nervous and surprised, to see me walking over to Zeno next to Goku.

But then, the guards warped in front of us immediately not allowing us to pass. Goku "but i just want to talk, please? Just a bit?" He asks pleading, but they just shake their heads no until a voice interjects "he can talk it's okay." The omni king stated and they let Goku through who introduced himself and sticks out his hand to shake it and the guards almost attacked Goku, but were surprised to see Zeno fine with it "it's okay, he's nice, i like nice people. Do you want to talk too?" He suddenly asks, and i step forward nodding at him while the guards reluctantly let me through. Zeno, "I saw you beat the destroyers that was so cool! I want to see good matches in the future so i'll make a tournament too!" He says smiling and i smile back sticking out my fist for a bump, "then let's do it friend, i'll give you a show you'll never forget" because of my gesture and sealed aura which they sensed, the guards thought it was a punch and went to stop me with their own Beerus wanted to call out but it wasn't needed. My chaotic ultra instinct kicked in and i moved in a way that the first one went passed me so i direct him to the other as he punched the other guard in the face. "Why you" the guard who missed says as he gets ready to attack but is stopped by me glaring. Seemingly right in his soul "try it again, i. Dare. You." I threaten chaotically, he was taken aback a little and the others were speechless, but was about to go attack anyway when. "Enough!" We hear as Zeno intervenes and he grabs my hand then sticks it out and i fist bump it knowing he wants that unlike some others here. Zeno, "i'm sorry for their actions even when i told them it's okay. Do you want them punished or even take their place?" He offers shocking everyone here. I hum in contemplation powering down. "I appreciate the offer, kindness and respect but i must decline. I punish the ones that can't keep to themselves and attack me myself. And wouldn't be fond of a guards job. I'll visit sometime my friend!" I promise bowing with a smile hoping I wasn't being too honest, but Zeno understands and nodded "okay bye bye!" He says as they leave, while i sigh as we leave with the super dragon balls.

Once we arrive Whis begins to speak a certain 'tongue of the gods' which i quickly found out is very oddly familiar everyone awed at the giant holy dragon that appeared, though i can't put my finger on this. Why am i curious about figuring the secret to the language? Well that's something i have to figure out as well, all i know is that it's interesting and must be an instinctive desire. Beerus asks something in the same tongue and Whis chants it into a wish as the dragon that could consume galaxy's for breakfast turns into the super dragon balls again and scatters like shenron. Everyone asks what beerus wished for 'i wished for a more comfortable bed of course!' He says which i knew was a lie...

When we were alone i too ask the same. "So what did you really say to whis to translate to the dragon?" I ask, and he just smirked "sharp as ever, well since you got us the win i'll tell you. I said exactly this 'Please restore the earth and it's people from universe 6,' it's not right that we're twin universes and their earth got taken away." He confessed and i smiled at that and fist bumped him in respect for it. "You know what, the angels were wrong, you are the best destroyer" i state confidently. And he widens his eyes for a second, smiles a bit and bows as a thanks.

We arrive back on earth, i went to see Cumber who went with me. But we just can't seem to catch a break, as some saiyan boy came out of thin air with some device and is taken by a concerned bulma to rest and heal up. Goku and the others arrive, however he is shocked to see this guy. He walks up to him, and as trunks wakes up he looks at Goku in both fear and anger. Goku, "Trunks?" He asks confused, as out of nowhere he throws a punch at Goku which surprised him however he easily caught it. This trunks boy curses but then gets smacked in the head, and he apologised to Goku as he mistook him for some enemy of his. Beerus and vegeta were quite surprised that this saiyan randomly decided to go for a punch on Goku, but my and Beerus' attention immediately goes to the kid who looks like a younger pink haired version of him. So we sit behind the kid and Beerus asks "that other guy is you isn't he?" He asks younger Trunks "y-yea-" he mutters, and we nod Beerus "Time travel is against the multiversal laws we'll confront him in a bit." This hits me as I remember that i went to the past and back to the future where i met the original super saiyan and super saiyan god, as well as Cumber himself. Although it was a coincidence and accident that i went back it wasn't that we returned. But for now, i decide to keep this to myself, as all of a sudden a portal opens with someone who looks exactly like Goku coming out. Who then looks at me and Cumber shocked as he in the future looked through saiyan history because he wanted to know about them, as he knows about us and specifically looks at me and for some reason smirks. Gb, "Well, what a surprise to see a fellow being from another timeline here isn't it. Y/n...?"

Cue the cliffhanger!

That does it for this chapter, i enjoyed writing this one, because i feel as though i'm more myself i am writing quite a bit better and am happy to see my improvements. Hopefully you enjoy this as much as i did making it! :)

Words: 1313