Chapter 9

3rd person pov

Beerus and whis look at y/n, shocked to day the least. He's from the past? Gb, "Oh you didn't know? He's an ancient saiyan, the one who became the first true super saiyan God. I also sense Chaos in him." Now it's y/n's turn to be surprised, how can he sense something like that? Who is this man?

Beerus gave him a look, that he's going to have to explain later. And y/n sighs Goku, "I'll go" he states as he flies up to Goku black who attacks Goku and they begin their fight. As the others merely observed, this 'other Goku' was in the driver seat during the battle forcing Goku on the defensive. He was getting stronger as he fought, he powered up and managed to fight toe to toe with goku in ssj2 in his base form. He was about to power up again, potentially to super saiyan however he was dragged back before being able to. Gb, "Dammit no I don't want to go back, listen here y/n. You and Cumber are legendary in the future's history, and both of you have this dark chaotic energy. I'll be waiting for you till the day you submit to it, hahahahah!!" He laughs before blasting the time machine, as he disappears back into the future. And everyone including trunks give y/n a look that says 'explain'. So they head over to some place where they'll sit for some food.

Beerus walks up to Y/n who already knows what he wants. "When i was little, there was this rift possibly an imbalance in time and space. The planet was about to be destroyed so, i jumped into the rift and it accidentally took me to the past where i found him, the first legendary super saiyan yamoshi. He and Cumber were brothers, however with split ideals and different personalities." Y/n explains, which says how he got to the past unintentionally. Y/n, "Now to explain how i got this strong, i was born a prodigy, i went to this pyramid place on the ancient saiyan planet. Which had a secret place to train where you don't age, with my instincts i went through all the tests without anyone knowing. The traps didn't work so I reached the room and began training, and training, and training and it went on and on. I got multiple boosts and such, i achieved all forms of super saiyan, then super saiyan god except i went beyond it's limits and got a true version that's stronger. But it became corrupt and my instincts got dark for some reason, that's when i started to tap into cui. The other saiyans caught on and no one could beat me, eventually i fought Cumber and Yamoshi and beat both of them and Yamoshi also had super saiyan god. After that we actually became connected and friends, until one day we decided that i should go back to the future for time rule reasons. So i went back through a rift and you know the rest. And that is my story." He'd explain as they're all silent.

Whis walks up to me and starts "even though you didn't know back then, it is still a crime to break the laws of time. We should get to the grand priest. He'll know what to do, as for trunks lord Beerus will deal with him." That's when y/n panics a little "wait what will he do to me?" He asks the angel who closed his eyes then opens them back up "He'll likely seal you due to what you became and how as goku black said 'you became a legend in history' and lock you away. Due to the anomalies it's caused and how strong you got, for the sake of balance the gods cannot take this risk." That's where y/n frowns, and Beerus noticed "is there no other way Whis??" He asks hopefully, he had grown fond of y/n and even considers him like his best friend. Whis, "My lord, i'm afraid there is not and you should not take the side of a morta-" the atmosphere changes and Whis gets interrupted as they both look at Whis. Y/n, "i'm sick of your foolish and stupid laws, you're just betraying me. That's all there's going on right now isn't it?" Smiles sadly at Beerus. "Thank you for trying Beerus, i'm glad there's one of you with common sense, if there was any damage to the multiverse. Or anomalies that  were caused, they would have been noticed already. This is just an excuse of the angels and gods to abandon and betray me, wanna know what i think about your balance?" He spits in whis' face "This is what i think, it's time for chaos to take over balance." He glares at Whis as he let's the chaos take control, and every form he has now has a chaotic version that's quite a bit stronger. However his hair would turn black and red in his base form.

Goku runs up to him and so do Vegeta and Trunks, to stop him. But Cumber joins my side Cumber, "i very much agree, this system is stupid and we'll destroy it you damn traitors." They glare at everyone except for Beerus. And Beerus gets in between us "Enough! You can't just betray and kill each other." He shouts and we stand down Whis, "My lord, you must destroy them as god of destruction." He tells him, but he shakes his head Beerus, "I chose what i destroy, and i will not destroy my friends. Besides. I wouldn't be able to." Beerus states like it's obvious and Whis frowns "I'm disappointed. Than you really are the worst destroye-" As he says and Beerus looks down as Whis speaks, but Whis gets interrupted. Y/n, "And now you betray your own lord, you absolute disgusting creature. He's not the worst destroyer, he's the best. From now on he won't be the god of destruction of universes. He'll be the god of destruction of balance! You just lost your only chance at stopping me, there's a reason why i asked him to. But now there's no need." Y/n would declare putting his hand on Beerus'  shoulder "Bulma has a time machine, let's use it." He declares and Beerus nods, before going to Bulma "Give us the time machine or i'll destroy you." He orders, but Vegeta gets in his way angry, as he goes ssb "How dare you." He shouts before charging at beerus, but Cumber stops it casually and slams him into the ground nodding at Beerus "Pathetic saiyan." With that, Bulma leads beerus to the time machine but Whis tries to stop them and he knows he can't take the angel on. But, he doesn't have to.

Whis throws his punch at beerus but it gets grabbed and directed away unnoticed. As he gets kicked and then blasted away by none other than cui Y/n. Beerus enters the room and gasps at the fact that he's indeed looking at a time machine "my, the fact that mortals can create such things is mind blowing." He says, and he takes the time machine out, y/n then sets it to the future. Goku fires a kamehameha but...it gets comically easily flicked away by y/n and Goku's eyes widen as he sees a ki blast heading for earth and all of them including Whis go to stop it. Y/n, "Now's our chance!" He shouts as everyone goes into the time machine, it leaves and they arrive in the future. And the others managed to stop the blast  from blowing up this planet along with the solar system from the sheer burst off an explosion the planet would give.

They arrive at the future, only to be sensed and welcomed by a smirking goku black Gb, "Good to see you all! Welcome to the paradise, shall we...?" He asks.

As the dbs reader story of chapter 9 then comes to a close...
Ahahahaha i had to make that reference. Well like i said i'd be more active on wattpad for now, so here's another chapter! :)

Words: 1313 (there's a routine here.)