Chapter 7

Y/n's pov

It was the day of the tournament of destroyers, i was meditating at beerus' world, until he approached me so i stopped meditating and acknowledged him and he makes eye contact giving a nod. As i voice my thoughts towards him about the tournament. "Greetings lord Beerus, i have a proposition, what if you and champa join and the one that wins the tournament gets to battle. Then the one who wins the one on one between you two destroyers gets to face the winner." I let a smirk with confidence show itself knowing it'd be me. Beerus smiles likely also wanting to face me again to see where he stands but then it drops. "That's an amazing idea y/n, however there's a taboo on destroyers being allowed to fight by the higher Gods, and we don't want to destroy the universe." He says unfortunately, so i started to think while he was here.

I place my hand forwards to make a deal. "Then me, Vados and Whis, will make a barrier where our battle can't escape from thus not alerting those gods. We are allowed to since we're supposed to obey your orders as the God of this universe you can tease your brother if he doesn't agree with the terms and he'll go along with it." I suggest as his eyes widen but then he grins fascinated and shakes my hand Beerus, "What a genius idea, i like it a lot...Alright it's settled he chuckles as he talks further. And you're right, champa would definitely fall for that knowing him." I laugh at the comment as we begin to summon the warriors "Lets give him false hope and say we only have 4 warriors because we couldn't find enough, instead of 5 it'd give more of a challenge for us anyway." I plot while grinning as he nods "You're a fascinating and amusing one! Let's do it, there's no way that we can lose with you and the 2 saiyans against my brothers laughable universe." He says snickering as i nod still with a chuckle, we eat some fish together and wait for the others to arrive.

Timeskip 2 hours

We all assembled at the travel cube and stand together, i was just relaxing in there until i smelled the scent of meat. I see Beerus walk over eagerly taking a bite as I approach them, Beerus makes an eye smile at the food "So goooooood." He says happily while i'm honestly intrigued and eat some of the meat and hum pleased too and then i nod at chi chi, letting her know it's good as she rubs the back of her head. "It's indeed really good! I haven't eaten much lately, this is a great reliever." Goku walks up to me and wears a goofy smile and laugh "Ehehehehe! Can i fight you sometime too and also when will you fight in the tournament?" He asks curiously, i look at him and snicker "heh. Well we can do that after the tournament! And as for your second question, i'll be saved as the last according to Beerus." I answer as he shouts "Alright!" Excitedly and i'm looking at him in amusement, as beerus also joins the conversation confident in myself "That's right, because you save the best for last!" He exclaimed, affirming my answers. At that point, Whis informs us that we're arriving "We're here everyone.." All of us nod at each other saying 'let's win this thing' as we've arrived at the remote planet set up for the tournament

3rd person pov

Goku is called down to the stage first, but y/n is more focussed on their opponents as he sweat drops a bit. "Uhm lord Beerus, these guys are no match for Goku except for the purple one sitting in the back." He states bluntly and almost bored at the thought of this tournament since there's only one really strong fighter. Beerus looks at him with an understanding expression Beerus, "Yeah, i get what you're saying, trust me i do i hate being bored as well. But we have to win this thing to prove to my dumb brother that universe 7 is the superior universe compared to universe 6!" He exclaims to the saiyan, who shrugs but nods too y/n, "That'll be easier than i hoped it would be at this rate..." He says sarcastically while Beerus laughs. And Champa gets annoyed "What are you chatting about huh?!" He yells out as Orion just glares at him "None of your business." He states glaring at the annoying destroyer, who sits back down while the crowd is shocked and sweating.

Meanwhile Goku knocked out Botamo by throwing him out of the ring which makes everyone sweatdrop and Y/n sighs bored. Until someone that looked like Frieza came in, he is called Frost and is manipulative, even more so than Frieza however he was no match for Goku. Until Goku requested for him to transform which he did twice. Just when Goku was about to finish off Frost, he got paralysed by poison unknown to everyone but Jaco, Whis and Y/n. Meanwhile Piccolo, the next fighter for universe 7 had his suspicions, as they engaged in battle Piccolo being very cautious of this trickster known as Frost. He fights smart but ends up eliminated as he dropped his guard. That's when vegeta jumps in only to one shot Frost completely going into ssj. Vegeta was not satisfied with that and Y/n noticed he was still angry because Frost reminded him of frieza.

Y/n's pov

I stand up and walk over to Beerus "Lord Beerus, Vegeta is quite enraged right now, shouldn't it be wise to withdraw him in case he kills someone?" I request as Beerus nods but then shakes his head Beerus, "Your concern is quite reasonable but Vegeta himself hasn't had enough." He stated pointing at him, and i noticed it, so i shrugged and sat back down to see him fight someone named 'Magetta' in a cube. He quickly breaks the cube in ssj, insults him and eliminates magetta and then cabba after teaching him ssj.

The new fighter however was different, vegeta was resilient but in the end got knocked out relatively quickly by hits timeskips. Goku followed and actually reads hits movements before he attacks which is genius in my opinion. He overpowers hit but in the end he burned out, so i get up and crack my knuckles. "Finally." I mutter and beerus chuckles at my remark but i take a senzu bean and throw it at Hit shocking everyone. Whis, "Oh my, it appears that y/n isn't quite satisfied with beating a weakened opponent." He states and people either panicked or scoffed. But i just don't care and smile at hit who's back up to speed and healed and also smiled gratefully. Champa, "What's the matter Beerus and universe 7, scared of a fair fight?" He asks and Beerus argues against him "oh please it's hardly fair, i'd be worried about Hit!" He yells and champa gets annoyed ready to keep talking but i open my mouth "Shut up fat street cat, we're fighting not bickering." I demand and he shivers and sits back down, as the stands either gasp or laugh. Beerus starts off the fight and Hit goes for a time skip, however I immediately go into fp ssj2 and and block it without glancing at him. I throw him into the arena and deck him across the face as he uses pure progress but i go fp ssj3 and oneshot him to the ground. Winning the battle "That's not enough, i need more chaos!" I exclaim and Beerus came and paralysed me Beerus, "Can't have you going overboard, but now it's time, since I can't fight champa due to the taboo, you will and i'll join too after the battle i know you'll win." He states.

Champa came in and charged at me and we exchanged punches, with me overpowering him. But he powers up to 60%, and decks me into the ground. He tries to blast me at his full power to finish it off, but i quickly go corrupted ssg, and grab it pushing it back into his face before firing a chaotic ray knocking him out right there making everyone gasp. Then Beerus came in and immediately went 100%, i am also going 100% and we fight on equal ground, we both grin at each other as we went ultra instinct, well i went above it, to chaotic ultra instinct. He goes of the offensive and i dodge every attack fluidly before kicking him, shooting a Dark ray which knocked beerus out making me the winner of the universal tournament.

Words: 1450