Chapter 2

timeskip
3rd person pov

7 years had passed since cumber, and y/n had ended up coming back to y/n's timezone. He remained in his huge cabin and meditated and hibernated a few times while cumber did the same, since they have a more dark nature. They need to control their ki an extra margin so rest and meditating would be necessary...Until one day, an invitation to a tournament spread through the city's and even the forest inhabitants.

Y/n's pov

I showed the invitation to cumber, but he looked and me and shook his head. Cumber, "this isn't a good idea for me, because I can't contain my fighting spirit and if i go overboard i'd kill everyone there!" He exclaimed, however i'd understand that. Knowing his nature all too well so i just nod to him "I understand, but i'm going as i'd like to get a grasp on how the fighters on this planet are." While smiling, he held a fist to fist bump me and say's "i took one of those "tv's" so i'll be watching, I don't have to tell you this twice but don't go overboard." A smile forms across my mouth and i accept the fist bump with my own. Nod towards him, and instantly go to the place where the tournament is held.

I'd arrived there, where i see a punch meter they'd measure everyone's physical strength but no one even reached that far above 100. Until i saw an android, a martial arts human and a namekian. All of which clearly held back and reached into the 400-900's. I then see a familiar face, the saiyan prince punched it and reached 1000 (he doesn't break it, that's for you this time.) I walk to the machine and everyone looks at me, they seemed shocked because i resembled a saiyan. I held my hand to the side, made a punch motion but stopped right before the machine the saiyans noticed this and were confused until my hand forms a flick motion and with that. The machine broke and was launched to the atmosphere and crashed back down. They all look at me flabbergasted and walk up to me.

Vegeta being the first to interact, which doesn't surprise me at all. "Who the hell are you saiyan?" I maintain my composure as i am not particularly fond of people being disrespectful and looking down on others. "Why do you wish to know saiyan prince vegeta?" His eye's widen "how do you know me?! And answer the damn question." He says a bit agitated which doesn't bother me at all. "Well i am very observant and intelligent, as for your demand. I don't particularly care for it if you approach me like that...Did the king not teach you any manners young prince?" He then frowns "what?! Why you little...i'll beat you up!" He yells "please, like i'm going to get beaten by a 5ft spoiled dwarf prince. If anything i'd beat you up but that's obvious." I exclaimed in a challenging manner while having my hands behind my back.

Piccolo steps towards us "guys you should safe that for the tournament." He states blatantly obvious but i just nod "it looks like you're the brains of the group then. See you on the field foolish prince!" Upon walking away i see Goku standing there with what looks to he his son. He looks at me and smiles with a goofy look "Yo!" He'd say, i just smile back "goku is it? I've heard quite a bit about you, it's good to finally meet you. I am y/n!" We shake hands and then watch the fights take place, they were all relatively boring. As i'd just take them out in one blow. In the quarter finals, piccolo, me, vegeta, trunks, goku and what looks to be a majin are there. Alongside a familiar face "greetings, i'm pleased to meet you all. I am not here to fight though" the small pink kai said "likewise shin, and that's fine. I get why someone with your status wouldn't interact in mortal tournaments." I affirm while he's making an impressed facial expression "you sure know a lot about the universe then huh?" He'd ask as i just give him a nod, and just like that. The fights were over. It was just piccolo, me, vegeta and goku as they stood on the sidelines watching me.

Piccolo walks on the arena and i did the same, he just smirks "hmph. you're a saiyan so I shouldn't have to hold back here! Show me what you got!" I just hold a bored expression with my hands tied behind my back. Piccolo charges at me, as i close my eyes and gracefully evade every single strike or follow up or ki blast he throws at me. I then appear behind him with a smirk, the stance call it out yelling at piccolo. He evades but i follow up by tapping him on the stomach with my finger and then i kick him out of bounce as he passed out. Goku, "woah! He's amazing, it looked like he wasn't even trying!" I give them a glance as i help piccolo up and shake his hand, however I couldn't help but notice how shocked he was that i was that strong. I acknowledged Goku and said "very observant of you goku, i was suppressed the whole tournament. I hope you saiyans can entertain me more!" Goku clenches his fist excitedly "gotcha! I'll give you a fight to remember!" He says completely hyped up as i nod with a smile. Piccolo, "what are you?! I'm certain that i've heard of a myth and a legend on namek. It was about a legendary deity from ancient times, are you that one?" Now it was my time to looks shocked "h-ha I didn't realize that you were that observant and sensitive to others presence! But i wouldn't call myself that much of a legend anyways. But no, i think you're talking about yamoshi." I state, not wanting to reveal that i'm the original saiyan deity that traveled through a rift to this place. Piccolo, "and this guy is deity, I can't sense his ki but his presence is enormous!" He states looking at shin. Who introduced himself to him, leaving him even more shocked.

Now it was time for the finals, Vegeta vs Goku. However i felt something was wrong, vegeta's ki was corrupt and stronger than normal. "So that's the majin magic huh...I'll have to put a stop to him befor-" before i could finish my thoughts, vegeta turned into a super saiyan and blew up the arena, thus killing a few unlucky people and the rest ran away. "That happens..." i let out a sigh and leap between them after shin decides not to intervene, they both go ss2 here and glance at me. Goku, "y/n i respect you but this fight is mine alright?" He asks in a demanding tone and Vegeta looks cocky and smirks Vegeta, "otherwise i'll take you down." He states and goku nods in agreement, not wanting their battle ruined. "If you should to battle now, majin buu will reawaken. And if you want to battle so badly..." my pupils turn into a crimson/sliverish color signifying me using a hint of chaos ui but not the actual state. (It's like using ss but having the skills of ui omen except not being in the actual state and power up) but i remain in my base form "i'll take you both on anytime." I challenged both of them as we take it to the desert, upon getting into my stance. They both charge at me and i block each and every attack without even acknowledging them by not looking at them. Goku charged up some more ki and was about to instant transmission with fast speed. However I step forward, right as he uses that momentum to kick. He overshot and kicked vegeta in the face, as i power up a chaotic version of the hakai blast this one was both blue and dark purple at the same time. And it was created to erase impure beings and pure beings alike on the spot. They try to shoot it back, i suppress my attack a bit and as they crash into the hakai. Vegeta tries to take us down with him by using final explosion. Goku gets away but is stand there with my arms stretched to the side, as the smoke clears. I'm completely fine, with just a bit of steam coming off of me. Goku, "woah!...You're so strong, too strong y/n." I look at him with a tense glare "get selfish enough to push your very pride out of the way just for a meaningless fight again, and I'll eradicate you for real. If you must know, i am the true super saiyan from the origins along with 2 other saiyans, the first being yamoshi. Which is why my base power beat you, as i was merely using about 50% against you both. I'm sure you'll get a zenkai from this, so i'll look forward to seeing how you grow and improve." Goku's eye's widen flabbergasted at everything i just told him "what 50% only?! I knew you were gonna be strong but this is crazy...One of The original ss's huh? Hm, would you like to join the z fighters?" I smile and shake my head "my partner and I aren't good guys at all, we're more chaotic in a sense. I appreciate the offer though, and since you're known for changing others. Maybe in the future! But for now we need to focus on the threat of our common home. So i'll help you beat buu up, and inform my partner as we wait for the moment the earth needs us..." i affirm while holding my hand out for him to shake which he accepts. As we go out separate ways.

I arrive at our cabin moments later and go to cumber "It's time cumber, time to beat up that majin buu creature and show them exactly who the strongest are!" i exclaim while smirking which he does too and nods.

Ty for reading the chapter, i hope everyone had a pretty good time here. And see ya next time! :o

Words: 1700