Chapter 4

3rd person pov

Buu was headed towards kami's lookout, since he sensed multiple hidden ki signatures there. Once he landed on the lookout, he saw Piccolo, Goten, Trunks and a bunch of random people and also Chi Ch. He immediately ate Chi Chi and then the saiyans fused to become one!

A light beamed out and Buu was looking into it unfazed "Tada! Man i'm so strong now...What shall my name be, Goten+Trunks is Gotenks! The grim reaper of justice. Time to kick yer ass Buu!" The newly formed fused saiyan exclaimed while luring Buu into the room of spirit and time, to make sure that he doesn't harm any innocent lives. The moment he fell for it and went in there, Gotenks fights him and holds his own fairly well. And even turns into a ss3, which would shock Piccolo but Buu welcomed the challenge. Gotenks punches him in the side and blasts him, but then they realize that he wasn't using his full power. Piccolo knew that the saiyans weren't gonna win so he decided to trap him into the room. Piccolo, "Gotenks! Get out of there and come to me" the Fused saiyan complied and flew out of the room. But to no avail, Buu went through a rift somehow and Gotenks's fusion runs out.

They try to stall for 30 minutes to activate fusion yet again, but Buu would already kill the people that were there and eat some of them after turning them into different types of candy. Piccolo couldn't do anything about it, since he's the way too underpowered here to face someone like super Buu one on one for long enough.

Timeskip 20 minutes

The fusion was ready again, and they fused immediately. Not wanting Buu to reign any longer here, they went straight to ss3 and went all out. Making creative attacks and holding his own decently, even against Buu.
While that was happening Gohan's training and potential was unleashed and he was strong, quite a bit stronger than Goku in his ss3 form which was expected due to his potential always being there. They just had to dig it out, and now that he has. He can train and fight, as well as get stronger with all of that potential unlocked. (Arguably the best time for Gohan, too bad it was wasted by Chi Chi and college.) Gohan, "i feel Gotenks slipping, he must be running out of gas. I gotta be quick, hold on Gotenks i'm coming to safe you and beat Buu!" Goku nods at him "i know you can do it son!" To which he nudged his head that basically said you can count on me, as he went to earth and the place where Buu's at immediately.

Gotenks' fusion wore off, and Gohan arrived. Shocking all of them with his new appearance and power. And he immediately got into battle with a cocky attitude, dodging and countering every hit effortlessly. Buu was nothing anymore Buu, "I can't take it! BUU will blow everything up, and you'll pay for everything you've done to me!" He remarks, as the saiyan catches on and takes piccolo and the 2 saiyans away to safety. Buu quickly makes head way to them and surprise attacks Piccolo, absorbing him in the process. However this too, wasn't enough. Gohan was still far too powerful for Buu, he ran out if options. That's when Buu surprise attacked Gohan and absorbed Gotenks, and Gohan was no longer strong enough. Allowing Buu to absorb him as well.

Vegeta returns out of hell just before Buu was going to destroy the earth, and Goku came back from the kai's realm. They got beaten up, and after some convincing vegeta would agree to fusing and become Vegito. Vegito was strong, he was slightly stronger than buuhan even in base form. He'd make fun of Buu while beating the crap out of him, kicking and throwing him across in the process. After a while, Vegito finally had enough and turned into Ss Vegito or super Vegito. Who continued to mock Buu and beat him up, however Buu tried to absorb him as well. As he did that Vegito created a barrier and went inside of Buu, however Buu was fighting him off subconsciously. After a while of searching Vegito found the absorbed people and released them. Turning him into Kid Buu, however kid Buu got a power boost and still beat Vegeta and Goku up. Buu began to charge up a blast right then and there.

Y/n's pov

I felt a threatening blast in the distance, however i just went and let out a smile. Cumber...Wanna get in on the action? Cumber "You know i do! Let's go together, since you went on the first round. I'll go now but you should come to spectate too..." I nod and just like that we speed to Goku's location to find them in despair, but just like that. The blast was sent to the earth Goku, "Nooo we gotta go now! Wait! I sense someone here." He sees the blast heading to them but as it does, Cumber powered up and grabbed the blast. In the process he powered through it and the blast shrunk, turning it into a little orb. No one except myself could believe what they saw as a saiyan in his base form no less stop the blast and savagely pop it. They still went to kaio shins realm to hide. Buu makes his way over there along with us, and we take the fight to there.

Cumber now went to fight Buu, he easily blocked the relentless rush of attacks Buu unleashed. And decked him in the face, followed by grabbing him and tearing him to pieces with ki claws while blasting him away. Vegeta, "Impossible! How is this saiyan beating Buu so easily like this, and yet for some reason. The other ki signature from his friend seems even higher! He must've been hiding his power so much during the tournament and while fighting me and Kakarot. I don't know how much but I don't think it's a lot. Just how many are stronger than me besides Kakarot!" He blabbered about, i just smirked and walked next to him. "Heya prince, we came to safe the day for you." He just stuttered and looked at me "U-hm thanks...I appreciate the support saiyan." He tried to say "don't worry about it, the name's y/n by the way. Contact me through my mind whenever you can when there's a world threatening thing alright!" He just gives a nod. While cumber falls to the ground and Goku raised his hands "please give me your energy!" He stated. I smiled and after it was done collecting the other energy's including vegeta's i blinked and send a bit of my own, as the bomb grows 3x it's size. Making Goku gasp from the power boost it got "This should be more than plenty! I hope you reborn as someone good Buu...Goodbye!" He exclaims while sending it (Send it!!) Buu got squashed and evaporated, everyone's happy as we got along with the saiyans better than i expected. "My energy and instincts...They're chaotic, i have a feeling that i might end up as an enemy in the future if this keeps up. Eh who knows!" Is what ran through my thoughts as i went toe meditate after eating with all of the others.

And that was the 4th chapter, it's been fun writing these! I hope you all had fun too reading this. And with that being said, i'll see ya next time!

Words: 1250