XXVII : Don't lie

Comincia dall'inizio

I unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere on the bed.

There, much better. It was like I could finally breath properly. Whoever invented bras, deserved jail time.

Pushing myself off the bed, I helped myself to the bathroom, taking my time in there.

Washing my face, I pat it dry with the towel hung on the towel hanger. I felt the need to change into something more comfy but unfortunately this was not a vacation I had planned for. 

Walking out into the room, I opened the cupboard. Considering that this was a guest room in a castle, I was guessing there would at least be something in here that I could borrow for the night.

Because the jeans that I was in, were not it.

Hopping out of my denims, I heaved. Removing tight jeans was always a whole workout by itself.

The closet had a bathrobe in it and a few night gowns ranging in different sizes. All more scandalizing than the last.

They barely appeared to cover anything in general. Who cares, I was only donning them to sleep.

Settling on the most decent one, I picked a black silk night gown. It had a plain v-neck and thin straps. Since it was a size smaller than usual, it fit really snug around my boobs and ended at my mid thigh. Despite being fitted, it was flowy in the midriff region and surprisingly comfy.

Even though I had no problem sleeping in this night gown, I had already made my mind up to surf the kitchen for leftovers so I threw the bathrobe over the night gown and tied it.

Tiptoeing into the corridor, I tried my best to navigate my way to the kitchen.

I relied heavily on my sense of smell and it wasn't long before I was letting my feet guide me. Finally locating one of the many kitchens in the castle, I happily hopped towards the fridge.

Opening it, I scanned it for anything edible. The whole room was dark, the only light coming from the fridge.

I didn't mind it though. As a werewolf, I could see just as fine as in day light.

When my eyes landed on a packet of strawberries, I knew I had hit the jackpot. There was also a bottle of chocolate syrup in one of the rows.

Sitting on the island, I took my time dipping the strawberries in chocolate and devouring them.

Once I was full, I closed the box and kept it back in the fridge. I was rinsing my hands when I heard a noise come from behind me and goosebumps rose against my skin.

Looking into the hallway, it was empty and not to mention, eerily quite.

Maybe I was insane, but something willed me to go into the dark hallway. I had only taken two steps when I felt movement around me and before I knew it, I was being pushed against the wall.

"What's with you and shoving me into walls?" I groaned out once I recognized it was my fated.

He assessed me with a cruel smile.

Even in the dark, I could see his eyes shine with hunger.

Perhaps, hunger for me. Oh I was so screwed.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to stroll in a castle brimming with vampires in the middle of the night.

"Would you believe me if I said, I like you being stuck between me and the wall?" He countered, "With no where left to run or hide."

I scoffed, "Well, I don't enjoy it."

His eyes dipped to my lips, his free hand brushing my lower lid. He brought his thumb up, sucking what I imagine was leftover chocolate.