Introduction

~ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ~

COPYRIGHT ©️ 2021 mysterygurli

It is illegal to copy any part of this story in any form of publication without the prior written permission of the author. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

This book is a work of fiction. All scenes of the book are the imagination of the author. Names, characters, scenes, etc. if similar to real life incidents are completely coincidental.

~ G R E E T I N G S ~

Hello my loves. 

I'm so happy to be back again! To those of you who are new here, this is the second book in the kingdom series and you'll have to read 'KING XAVIER' to understand what in the world is going on lol. 

Butttt, if you're not new here, hello again! I missed you! How've you been?

It's going to take another year to finish this huh? Lol. I hope you guys enjoy, this is going to be one hell of a ride so sit back and relax. Or don't. Totally your call :)

I made this cover last year and tbh I really like it a lot

I made this cover last year and tbh I really like it a lot. Took me a lot of digging to find the perfect picture to depict this story in one image but here it is!

~S Y N O P S I S~

A wicked dawn is upon Scarlett, a sinful force at play. When unprincipled people are in power, one can only imagine the chaos that follows.

They took her sister. They want her crown.  Will they succeed in doing so?

~ W A R N I N G ~

This book contains a lot of violence, sex, explicit language and I strongly advise you to read this book only and only if you can handle the gruesome story line.

~ T I M E L I N E ~

Added on Wattpad - 01/01/21

Started (Officially) - 31/01/21

Ended- 

~ M E D I A ~

None of the images are owned by me. All the credit goes to the rightful owners, I'm simply using them to add to the aesthetic of the book.

<3

Also, I'll officially start updating this book on a regularly basis at the end of this month. I have exams till then so, it gon take a lil while. 

With all of that being said, I hope you're ready!!

It's about to go down in this part, be warned :)

As always, it's my pleasure to be writing for you guys!

See you on the flip side <3

~All my love

mysterygurli