XIX : Rob a Robber

The song above-  I know by Sean Paul ft. Jhene Aiko.

Just a side note, sometimes I put up songs that really match the vibe of the chapter but there are some rare instances (such as right now), where I just put up the song I  had been listening to while crafting this chapter in my head.

Chapter XIX

Rose Rarieare Ruse

Rose Rarieare Ruse

I punched him square in the face.  He didn't even flinch.

And just so we're all on the same page, I throw a mean punch. 

The moment my fist collided with his nose, I heard a bone crunch. I winced at the sound. I didn't intend to harm him (well, that's debatable) but it felt like the right thing to do at the moment.

Boy was I wrong.

With one of his hands squeezing my arm in a death grip, I couldn't run. My gaze fixated on his face, I watched as he used his other hand to crack his nose back in place. 

To say I was horrified would be an understatement. He didn't bother to make a single sound of protest, of pain.  

And boy did he look enraged right now.

He wrapped his hand around my neck, tightening his hold around it. 

I couldn't help but smirk up at him. Did he think some choking would scare me? 

Looking down at me- something in his eyes changed, even though his expression remained the same, it was hard to ignore the excitement in his eyes.

Oh, he wanted to play. 

Too bad, I was game as well. 

One thing was for sure, neither of us was going to back down.

"Know your fucking place." He whispered out.

His voice may have come out in a whisper but his message was loud. 

Smiling innocently I said aloud, "How about I show you yours?"

With that, I hit the base of my palm on his nose yet again. 

This better fucking hurt him. By now, I had some rough idea of his tolerance. 

Let's just say it was, unexpectedly high. Unnatural almost.

I snorted at that thought. Of course, it was unnatural, he was a vampire for god's sake!

But I had never encountered a Vampire this strong. Heck, I had never encountered a vampire in my few years of existence! The land laws made sure of it.

I knew I had to do more than just that.  Using my elbows, I hit his arms, releasing myself from the chokehold.

Putting some distance between us, I got my boxing guard up.

"You wanna fight?" He asked, the fire in his eyes blazing.

"You bet I do." 

He let out a dry laugh, "You wouldn't last a second doll."

Annoyed with his cockiness I grunted aloud, "We'll see about that."

"All I have to do is trail one finger down your spine," He gave me the tiniest smirk, "And you'll melt right there."

"Listen here 'Ken', the only doll here is you and I'll bet you a thousand grand, I'd break your finger before it'd touch me."

"Is that right?" His piercing gaze seemed to be locked on my eyes.

Letting my hands fall to my side, I rolled my shoulders back, "Bring it on boy."

In my moments of vexation, he twisted me around so fast, I let out a gasp.

Grabbing onto my hands, he pressed my front against the bonnet of his car.  The cool metal against my front was a contrast to the heat emitting from his body touching me.

I tried to get back up, but he held me in place. His hand as strong as a vice.

"About that thousand grand..." He chuckled.

Fuck him.

"Let go." I gritted out.

"Why, I quite like this position." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

The more I tried to squirm, the more I had to resist the urge to moan so I stopped altogether.

With the fight leaving my body, it was getting harder and harder to ignore how turned on  I was right now.

With each curve of my body, flushed against his, my body was blazing with heat like never before.

It felt like my body was betraying me. 

The hand that was pushing me against the car, slid around my waist before pulling me up against his chest.

With his mouth next to my ear now and his hot breath hitting my lobe, he whispered, "Little one, I thought I already told you to do what's best for you." 

God, my brain felt like mush right now.

All my sense had zeroed into the sensation of his body against mine, his breath, his voice, his fucking existence.

Knowing that I wasn't struggling anymore, he stepped away. His hand was so big, it could easily hold both of mine in one of his. 

He opened the passenger side door of his fancy-ass car. It was the first time I surveyed his car and my jaw touched the floor.

He was driving around a fucking dream. I had come to a halt, just blatantly admiring his ride.

"In you go." Like I had much of a choice, he practically pushed me onto the seat before closing the door. 

He was in the driver's seat before I could let out another breath.

Perks of being a vampire I guess.

"If I were you, I'd buckle up." He suggested.

Ignoring him altogether, I inspected the insides of the car for anything I could use against him.

The engine revved to life. The car moved so smoothly, I felt like I was floating.

I was taken aback by the luxury inside the car.

Having some knowledge of cars myself, I could tell the different customizations he had gotten done.

He had a star roof in his car and I was absolutely stunned by the striking beauty of it.

Wow, I might have just have to steal his car. Might use it to skkrr skkrr outta here. 

Just my luck, it was one of the best fast cars in the world. 

Dang, either he was mad rich or an extremely tasteful robber.

A robber who was about to get robbed.

I let out a snicker.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"You'll see." I replied honestly, a wicked plan brewing in my head.

***

How'd y'all like this chapter? 

If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to  VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT!!

~ Xoxo

mystergurli