After my father found out about what I did, and how I actively broke his rules, I wanted to die. Genuinely.

I had never been yelled at so much, and made to feel like such a disappointment, as my mum just shook her head at me in the corner of the room. However, I felt my heart drop and lungs constrict when my father mentioned telling Tonowari about what happened.

I had dropped to my knees and literally begged him not to say a word, but he didn't budge a bit. I just hoped Fao was okay and didn't resent me for my fathers actions.

As we neared the water, I saw Tuk and Kiri already there, with 3 Metkayina's standing with their ilu's. "Where's Fao?" I asked, staring at Rotxo, Aonung and Tsireya. They looked around awkwardly, and I felt my patience slowly disappear with every second of silence.

"Where is she?" I asked, this time harsher, catching a guilty looking Tuk hiding behind my sister in my peripheral.

"She's grounded." Tsireya whispered, and I groaned in annoyance, mostly because she was left all alone and I knew I couldn't go and see her-- that would only make everything a whole lot worse.

"Because of you she's in a shit ton of trouble, and spent the whole night crying her eyes out." Hissed Rotxo, as he bumped chests with me. I hissed back, not really wanting a repeat of the other fight, but also not wanting the shorter fish boy to think he can walk all over me.

I shoved him-- hard away from me, and Aonung caught him. "The blame isn't completely is. Kissing is a two person job." I blocked out the rest of the noise as I thought about Fao sitting alone in her dark shack, huddled and trying to keep her sobs quiet. I felt my throat tighten at the thought, and grabbed the bead behind my left ear that was matching with her.

I so badly wanted to go and see her, however I knew she could use some time to herself, and the result of me showing up in her shack would be disastrous.

"Can we just get or lesson over with?" Lo'ak groaned, and in seconds we were all in the water.

⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩⋆。°✩

FAO's POV

I snuck out of my shack at the sound of a loud noise. My eyes were bloodshot and red, as was my nose as I crept to the crowd surrounded the flying thing-- a helicopter. I didn't understand why it was here, and fear struck me like a chord when I thought it was the humans. However, I realised I was wrong when a forest Na'vi jumped out and greeted the Toruk Makto, before running to their shack holding gear.

"What's going on?" I whispered to myself, as I silently followed the pair. I gasped and hid behind a tree as I saw both my sister and mother walking to the shack, holding medicines in their hand. As I was going to walk further to their shack, I felt a large hand encase itself around my shoulder, making me freeze.

"Are you not grounded?" A deep voice asked, and I turned around giving my dad a sheepish smile. "I-I heard loud noises, and thought we were under attack?" I explained and he shook his head, pushing me back to our home.

"Dad, what's going on?" It was silent for a moment before he sighed and stopped walking. He crouched to my level and rubbed his forehead, and I suddenly grew even more worried if possible. "It's Kiri. She's had a seizure."

My eyes widened and I tried to frantically push past my dad to see if she was okay-- to see if Kiri was alive, but he grabbed ahold of me and started directing me back home again. I kicked the floor and tried to stop us, but I was no use against his strength. "You're still grounded."

"She's my friend! I must know she's okay!" I yelled, and my dad just pushed me into the dark shack, making me snarl at him.

"She's okay. Your mother has it under control." Was all he said before slamming the door behind me, leaving me in complete silence and darkness.

1197 words

A/N

I currently have my nails done, so typing is so difficult so if I'm more prone to mistakes I blame them. I was too lazy to write Kiri's seizure scene, so I consider myself quite the genius for changing the POV to Fao's. Cue the applause 😎

REMINDER that I just released a Lo'ak x OC story, so check that out asap if you're cool

again, if there are any mistakes please lmk!

I hope this chapter was up to par :))!

Don't forget to share, comment, follow, and vote, and I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you next chapter. ✩