2

"I do not care who you are. You've travelled a long way to come here, Neyam--,"

"Neteyam."

I hissed at his interruption, lifting myself on the tips of my toes to snarl close to his face. "Don't let it be for nothing."

I dove underwater beside Rotxo and Aonung, Tsireya to his left, waiting for the Omaticaya people to follow

I dove underwater beside Rotxo and Aonung, Tsireya to his left, waiting for the Omaticaya people to follow. I turned to look over my shoulder and gritted my teeth in annoyance at their not so graceful jump into the water.

I watched as they explored the water species, slowly flapping their hands beside them as if in a trance.

I hope something big enough came and decided it was hungry for blue jungle Na'vi. I turned from them and continued to swim, allowing Rotxo and Aonung to be my guide. Today I was going to have to play teacher for the foreign na'vi, except I did not know why my brothers friend decided to tag along.

For all I knew, he hated them as much as we did, and he wasn't burdened with the responsibility of teaching them. With calculating eyes, I turned to the older boy who only flashed me a smile until he began to speed up his swimming.

We swam through corals and school of fishes, beckoning the Toruk Makto's children to just hurry up their attempts at following us. Usually the ocean was the place I'd go to to escape all responsibility and worries, and to just relax. However now it had become the exact opposite of that.

I turned to see the four na'vi no longer behind us, but instead their heads broke the surface of the water in which I assumed was to catch their breath.

I caught sight of Neteyam dipping his head underwater, looking at my siblings and I, his distinct braids floating around his face, almost making a crown.
"Hurry up." I signed to him in annoyance but he only look at me in confusion. I felt my lip twitch into a snarl before I roughly beckoned him and his brother and sisters with my hand, not turning away until I saw them all take a big gulp of breath and submerge themselves in the sea, their thin, dark blue tails whipping in every direction.

My lips pursed together as once again, they allowed their heads to bobble over the water. "What's wrong with them?" My brother signed to Rotxo, who had a devilish smirk on his face. "They can't stay underwater."

I let myself smile at the obvious jab, before Tsireya harshly put her hand in our face. "Stop. They are learning."

Aonung dramatically rolled his eyes at my sister, before we all swam to the surface. The family were gasping for air as my sister spoke to them. "Are you all alright?" She asked, her voice soft and the epitome of sweet.