4

"Leave me and my favourite Sully alone." I said a matter of factly, smirking, knowing the boy was definitely butt hurt over that.

"Nah, you'd miss me."

NO ONE'S POV

NO ONE'S POV

Kiri stared down into the water, slowly kicking her feet and ignoring the sounds of soft footsteps coming her way. She didn't know what it was about the ocean and the sand, and those that live in it, but something about it fascinated her.

"What is she doing here?" Laughs followed the question as a group of boys stared down at the oblivious girl inspecting the sand. "I don't know!"

"She's just looking at the sand." Aonung pointed out, as Kiri's head slowly rose from the ocean, water dripping off of her face and hair. Laughs erupted from the group of boys.

"Huh... What'd you say?" The eldest Sully sister was completely blind to the boys teasing as she properly sat up and faced them all. She watched as Aonung stepped closer to her, obviously the leader of his little group. "Are you some kind of... freak?" He asked, and Kiri quickly stood up from her once seated position in anger and embarrassment.

"He asked if you are a freak!" One of the boys repeated, acting as a parrot for the chief's son. Kiri decided it was best to walk away from the situation and to behave like her father ask of her, sighing and shaking her head, "No." She stated, walking off but the boys were persistent.

"Are you sure? I mean, you're not a real Na'vi." Kiri continued to walk with her head down, eager to get away from the fish people, until a hand reached out to grab hers, making her jump back.

"I mean, look at these hands. I mean, look at them!" Aonung laughed, his friends joining along as they grabbed and held up the girls hand as if it was the funniest thing in the world. Kiri looked up, humiliation and sadness coating her eyes, but she tried her hardest not to let it show. Before any other comments could be made, a voice was heard.

"Hey!" They all turned to an angry looking Lo'ak, who's thin tail was swinging and whipping around aggressively. "Back off, fish lips." He said, getting all up in Aonung's face, before Rotxo pulled his tail.

"Look at his little baby tail!"

"Don't touch me." The Sully son ground out, shoving Rotxo in the chest -- hard. In seconds, the group of boys had now turned their attention to Lo'ak, poking and prodding him while chanting 'baby tail'.

"Leave us alone." Kiri strongly raised her voice, but the boys did not let up until loud footsteps sounded.

Aonung was ripped backwards and shoved so hard that all of the humour had left his face. Silence covered the group of Na'vi like a heavy blanket, the only sound being the rocking of the waves.