[007] memories.

CHAPTER 7

memories.

WHEN THOMAS AND THE NEWLY FOUND OUT TERESA CAME DOWN FROM THE LOOKOUT, THEY IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TO HEAD TO THE MED HUT. "We don't even know what this stuff is." Newt said as he, Oizys, Minho and a few others stood in the med hut with the two. Newt held a small vial filled with a blue liquid, doubting the authenticity of what was inside. "We don't know who sent it or why it came up here with you." He said looking up at Teresa. "I mean, for all we know, this thing could kill him." 

"He's already dying." Thomas quietly said. "Look at him. How could this possibly make it any worse?" The group looked over to Alby who had been groaning in pain, tied down onto the bed. Black veins were travelling across his body which was glistening with sweat. "Come on, it's worth a try."

They thought for a moment before Newt quietly responded. "All right. Do it." He said, handing the blue liquid to Thomas. The boy quickly grabbed the vial and walked over Alby. He hesitated for a few moments before Alby suddenly grabbed his shirt and pulled him down. 

"You shouldn't be here. You shouldn't be here." Alby said urgently. The building was filled with screams as Newt tried to pull Thomas away. They attempted to hold their leader down when Teresa quickly grabbed the syringe and punctured it into Alby's chest, calming him down almost instantly. 

The group looked at the boy for a few moments unsure of what to do, Jeff muttering "Well, that worked." 

"Okay, from now on, someone stays here and watches him around the clock." Newt spoke, there was a silent agreement between the group before it was cut off by Gally walking into the hut.

"Hey. Sundown, Greenie. Time to go." He said looking at Thomas. The two then quietly walked side by side, out towards the pit.

"Hey, what is your problem, with me?" Thomas asked as he and Gally walked silently in the dark towards the place where Thomas would spend the night. 

"Everything started going wrong the minute you showed up." Gally explained. "First Ben, then Alby, and now the girl. Everybody saw she recognised you. And I'm betting you know who she is." He finished as they reached their destination. 

Thomas sighed as he jumped down into the pit with Gally quickly closing the door and tying it shut. "Gally. You know we can't stay here forever, right?" Thomas asked. Gally simply stayed quiet and walked off, leaving Thomas in the dark pit.