Chapter 24

I headed back downstairs from the rooftop with Gajeel behind me.

"Mmhmmm what we're you two doing?" Juvia teased.

A blush formed on my face "we were doing anything" I said embarrassed by her question.

"Juvia did Lucy tell you about our plan?" I whispered too her, quite enough so Gajeel couldn't hear.

"Yes, we can discuss details later" she giggled, and whispered back.

The day continued on, school was ok, I wasn't really focused on it, I was more focused on our plan.

After school ended, the girls and I went to the coffee shop.

I told Gajeel I'll see him later.

"Soo any ideas of how we'll throw this party?" I questioned

"Maybe a big party?, or small with just a few people?" Lucy responded

"We definitely don't want a repeat of last time, so maybe a smaller party? With fewer people?" Juvia said

"Ok so where is the location?" I asked

"Ouu I actually know a great place we can rent out, y'all know guild flow?" Juvia said

"Where, what is that?" I asked.

"Hmm tsk tsk, Lev you would know if you got out the house, it's where most people go to rent out parties, karaoke, anything" Lucy said giggled at the fact I didn't know what it was.

"Hmp" I mumbled then laughed.

"So it's set, we can plan do all of this tomorrow." Don't they leave Saturday?" Juvia asked.

"Alright we have one day to plan this." I said.

We finished up our conversation, decided on a few things we would do. The people who would be invited.

In no time the next day had came by.

I told Gajeel I was going to the book store. So I could leave and help set up.

"Honestly, imma miss gray"

Lucy laughed "it's only for three days you'll be fine"

"I guess" Juvia whined

"Now Levy the question is, have you and Gajeel done the do?" Lucy asked, with the biggest grin on her face.

"Uh what??" I paused what I was doing blushing.

"N-no we haven't"

"Ahh whaa y'all are boring" Juvia Teased.

" I mean we were close to it a couple times, but we haven't" I responded.

"Natsu and I Have, it was actually the day we came back from the trip" Lucy spoke up.

"Whaa omg how was it?, and why didn't you tell me?"I was enthused

"See it was great, and I didn't say anything because, I wanted to wait awhile"

"Hmm I understand that" I responded.