Chapter 22

~~You're Safe now~~

I put some clothes on, with Gajeels Jacket wrapped in my arms. He was helping me pack a few things.

"Shrimp, you can keep it" he gave me a soft smile.

I walked towards him, grabbing things I needed.

"Gajeel, I love you, and thank you for helping me" I looked down grabbing clothes out of my dresser.

"I love you too shrimp" he walked up from behind me, leaning his head down to the stop of my head.

"You kinda smell like me, I like it". He smiled.

I gave him a small smile back.
We had finished packing a couple clothes and other hygiene items I would need.

Gajeel walked out the room with the packing bag, being carried behind him. I grabbed three books I recently had, and followed behind him.

"Shrimp is that all you need?" He said shutting the back seat car door.

"Yes I believe so".

We both got into the car. I took one more look at my home, before I focused back on Gajeel. "You're safe with me Shrimp". He held onto my hand, in a firm hold, as he drove off.

I decided I would ask my mom how long she would be gone.

After a few moments of responding she told me, she would be gone a month.

Of course she would be gone for long. I sighed.

But I'll be living with Gajeel that's the plus side. My cheeks felt flustered. I turned my face to the window avoiding gajeel from seeing my face.

I say there for the rest of the ride wondering why these things kept happening to me, it's like I had to word Target Plastered on my back.

Not long after we arrived at gajeels house, I forgot how close he lived to me.

"Here" he tossed me the keys to the front door, suggesting I should open the door while he gets my luggage.

"Alright" I walked towards his front door.

His house still looked the same from when I was last here. The books never left the spot they were in.

"Gajeel we're living together now" I gave him a light smile.

He tried to give me one back, but I could tell what happened was still on his mind

What I had learned about Gajeel was. Whatever he loved he would always fight for it.

He was never one to back down. I loved that about him the most. He had to courage and confidence I wish I had at times.

"Shrimp why is this stuff so heavy" he was panting dropping the luggage on the ground.

I started giggling "why didn't you just pop out the wheels" I pointed down to the bottom of the bag.

"Pff I Knew that." he tried to act tuff.

Since I was going to be living here for awhile. Gajeel said we would go shopping. To buy me my own dresser.

"Gajeel you don't have too, I can just keep my things in the bag.

"W-wha!?" He paused looking at me with a questioning face.

"What kind of man do you take me for" he put both of his hands feeling pretending like he was just stabbed in the heart.

"Gajeel you're something else" I smiled

"I want you to keep that jacket with you, whenever you need me pretend I'm there" His face was more straight as he was a little more serious.

"Thank you Gajeel, you've really been protecting more than enough"

"Gihee, well you're my Future wife now"

I Blushed, "y-your future wife?"

"Gihee" he patted my head. Giving me the sweetest smile.

I grabbed some clothes, and headed to the bathroom.

I didn't feel like myself after what had happened, the scene replayed in my head, I couldn't get it out.

I stepped into the shower, the warm water covering my body. The water relieved some much tension off of me. 

I bent down, now sititng in my bottom. With my knees Barried into my chest. The water ran over my hair.

But I was with Gajeel, I was living with him, I was protected by him. I didn't want to fully depend on him, but everytime I was by his side I was safe.

"Gajeel" I called out his name. I wanted to see him, I wanted to feel his presence.

"Gajeel" I called him again dragging out my words louder.

A couple moments went by, I started to think he fell asleep.

"Yeah shrimp?" I heard him call me, through the door.

"Gajeel, Can you maybe..."

"Maybe what shrimp?", he opened the door.

"Shower with me." I twiddled with my fingers. I was nervous for his response.

"I- Umm sure Shrimp."

He closed the door behind him. Not long after, I heard clothes drop the the floor.

My face started to get hot, and it wasn't from the shower. I was kind of nervous.

"Hey uh, shrimp you sure about this?, I mean after everything that just hap-"

"Yes I'm sure Gajeel" he always wanted it make sure I was ok with something.

I stood up, as I saw the shower curtains slide open.

I exhaled releasing the air I held in.

As he stepped into the shower, I analyzed him, his body was very toned and fit, my eyes trailed down his body further,

his
It was.
"Omg it-" I managed to stop myself I had said it out loud.

"Gihee you like what you see shrimp?"

"Shut up Gajeel" I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Don't worry shrimp. I'm enjoying my view"

Omg I was too embarrassed, we were really in the shower together. He stepped closer to me, brushing the wet hair off my cheeks.

"Geez shrimp you're really short" he started to laugh at me.

"Gajeel you're so mean" I pretend to be sad.

He took a small step back, to look at me.

"Gajeeel!" I whined, covering myself with my hands.

"You don't have to hide yourself from me, I'll never make you feel uncomfortable"
He grabbed my hand slowly lowering it down to my sides.

"Gihee you're really my Shrimp" he bent down to kiss my lips. The water from his hair, dropped onto my face. Trailing down our lips.

"You're so weird" I laughed with him.

"Aww I'm hurt now" he pretend to be hurt.

"Now let's wash up". I said too him, smiling, he truly was my happiness.