Chapter 17

~~~Light up The Night~~~

I looked up a Gajeel, embracing him. We were finally together, going way back from when we first met. Gajeel was mines, and only mines. No one could have him. Even if my intentions sounded possessive.

Gajeel...

I stared into his crimson eyes. The way the son reflected off of them, made them even more beautiful.

"Gajeel you're amazing" I reach as high as I could, to caress his cheek. I looked at his eyes once more giving him a sweet smile

He bent down to kiss my lips. I could feel the wind blow around us. The smell of the flowers around us grew strong. You could hear the bird in the distant sky chirping. As you heard the crickets in the grass in harmony.

I broke the kiss off, "Let's Head back to the others"

"Gihee aw why so soon shrimp" he teased me.

"Hmp... oh you thought you was funny" I hit his shoulder.

we both laughed, and walked back to the group.

"Ou what took you too so long?" Lucy walk up too me teasing.

"Well" I took a pause, to Tease Lucy back. I knew she was dying to know what happened.

"Well?, aw Come on Lev dont make me waitt" she whined.

"Well..." I had a stern smirk on my face. This was fun.

"Well since you're pleading I guess I'll tell you. Gajeel and I date now" I said cheerfully. I looked at gajeel to see him with a small smile on his face.

"Woah" Gray and Natsu said in a union

"Ee That's Amazing" Lucy and Erza both said hugging me

"About time levy" Juvia said smiling.

"Yeah, it was pretty obvious it would have happened soon. Took you long enough." Jellal had his arms crossed, looking down at the ground with a smirk on his face.

We had amazing friends, everyone was happy for us.

"Now since the big couple is finally together. Let's get this Party started" Lucy stood up cheering.

We all gathered around the picnic blanket. We helped set up making it look nice.

We all shared laughs. And amazing moments with each other.

We had got lost in time, we all spent with each other. Played a few games. Natsu couldnt stop stuffing his face with food.

We didn't realize that so much time had passed that it was getting close to dark, soon.

"I have an idea, since we're going to a festival we should wear kimonos." I suggested, getting everyone's attention.

"Ouu yes, a red kimono on me would look so pretty" Erza said daydreaming.

"Hmm shrimp not a bad idea"

"Then it's final, let's represent our culture" Lucy said as she grabbed Natsu's hand.

"We'll meet in front of the hotel in two hours, everyone look your best" Juvia cheered

As everyone part ways, I was left with Gajeel.

"Well we're we heading babe?"

My face turned as red as Ezra's hair. 

"B-babe?" 

"Gihee I'm just messing with you Shrimp"
He walks up to me, patting my head. This was embarrassing.

We walked around looking for a store that would sell kimonos.