Chapter 11

~~Spring vacation?~~

It was officially spring break.  After this long semester we finally didn't have to worry about school, or when an assignment was due.

After that night at Gajeels, I wondered what would happen between me and him. I mean we did kiss. Or maybe it was just in that moment. A part of me hopped that he wanted to be with me as much as I did. It had been a few months since I've first met him, also His arm was healed in no time, the doctor cleared him and said he was good too go, Although the doctor was as shock as me when it healed so fast. It was like he had an ability to heal himself.

Even though it was a crazy way to meet, because of that I've gotten closer with him day by day. We've been over each other's house more and more. He's even created a bond with my mom.

Gajeel do you love me as much as I do?...
I whisper to myself, barely loud enough for even I to hear.

"Hey lu?, we should do something for spring break" I said laying on her couch.

"Ouu lev, you know what we should do?"

"No I don't, but I'm sure we'll figure something"

"Bowling?"

"Lev we need a trip, not a few hour thing" we laugh at each other

"I got it" Lucy stood up you could almost picture a light bulb over her head, the way her face lit up.

"Let's go on a vacation"

"A vacation?, not bad Lulu but where"?

"Mmm" we both mummed

"Ok how about this. Let's invite everyone over a we all can decide together" I picked up my phone and began calling everyone.
.
.
Ding-Ing
Lucy heads to the door where Gajeel and juvia awaits.

"Hii guyss, how are you?" Lucy hugs them both. While greeting them both inside.
As they walk in, Juvia gives me a hug, saying she missed me. As I peeked over her shoulder I see Gajeel looking at me, with a small smile on his face.

When Juvia finally let's me go I walk over to Gajeel
"After a few days of not seeing you, I thought you would of grown" he laughs Hysterically while patting my head like a child.

"Gajeel and after these few days I thought your brain power would have expanded"

We both pause looking at each other, and burst out laughing.

He gives me a hug, and for a second I pause... I could feel his heart beat, and even though it was for a few seconds I could feel every moment of it.

*cough cough*

We look over to see Gray in the door entrance with bags filled with snacks. Followed behind him was Natsu with bubbles?

"Hey guys, mmm  Natsu why are there bubbles in your hand?" I Giggle, he's such a child at heart.

"What?, their fun to play with"

Everyone began to laugh. It's been awhile since we've all been together like this. Everyone's been doing they're own thing or busy it's been hard to meet up.

"Well who wants snacks?" Gray raises the bags in the air. We all continue to laugh.

After about an hour of decided where to go we found it.

"Let's go to an resort, like somewhere with a beach, or with a campfire" Gray suggestions

"Actually that's not a bad idea, it'll be fun for all of us, maybe even spicy" Lucy looks over at me winking