◌ೄ[09] ☘ Help

Start from the beginning

Kaveh then tapped Y/N's shoulder who glanced at him lazily. He could tell she really wanted to rest, so he has a small plan.

"I see, oh Y/N! You look really tired... Do you wanna go back?" Kaveh 'questioned' to Y/N.

Since the girl was in her drowsy or sleepy state, she barely notices the impression in his face. Usually Y/N can see if the person was acting or not, but because of her state Kaveh took the advantage and ask her.

She nodded in response before letting out a yelp when Kaveh picked her up under her knees and behind her back. Lifting her up into bridal style.

Al Haitham felt annoyed at his sudden action, but he even fell into the world of sour mood when he saw Y/N carelessly snuggled into Kaveh's chest.

The blonde gave Al Haitham a winning and cocky smile before walking past them.

"I better get her home, see you all tomorrow!" Kaveh said as a farewell.

Nilou noticed the Scribe has his fist clenched tightly as he glanced and glared at the blonde's head.

The red head giggled quietly before clearing her throat.

"Scribe, are you all right?" She asked.

"Yes. I'm fine." He immediately answered before be excused himself and walked away.

Nilou raised an eyebrow at his actions, she thought that they will get caught for acting suspicious but it looks like he is finally blinded with a feeling called Jealousy.

Kaveh and Nilou mentally celebrated separately knowing that today was a big win for them.

A day passed.

Y/N and Kaveh were walking towards to the Akademiya...

Hand in hand.

This morning, Kaveh asked if they could hold hands for no particular reason.

His theory, she will accept the action. Why?

Because when they were students and at that time Kaveh wanted to travel in the wilds without knowing how to fight, he asked his best friend Y/N to accompany him that time.

But he was really afraid of the fungi so he asked for Y/N's hand as he travels outside. She didn't really care since she sees it as a help for him or like comfort.

This morning, Kaveh asked for her hand with a hint of 'sadness' in his voice. Kaveh was the only person Y/N has a difficulty to read.

Her theory because of his actions, maybe he didn't sleep well in the night. Noticing the sad tone of his voice she accepts the offer either way and walked hand in hand towards the Akademiya.

Entering the library the two found a cozy spot to read books before sitting down, enjoying each other's company.

Al Haitham on the other hand was a bit annoyed by the stunt that Kaveh pulled.

"They looked like a cute couple when they entered the Library." Nilou giggled, covering her mouth elegantly before stealing a glance at the silver head.

The Scribe gave Nilou a side glare before saying.

"A couple, huh?" He scoffed.

"They don't even match." He answered.

Nilou raised at eyebrow before continuing, "How can you tell?"

Al Haitham crossed his arms as be watches Y/N laugh at Kaveh when he told her something.

"Because that guy calls Y/N his little sister for the last years, and by just looking how he acts... His messing with me." He answered rather calmly.

The red head's eyes widen. He finally read how Kaveh was acting, this conversation made Nilou nervous.

"He could try, but the outcome is finalized..." Al Haitham trailed off before his eyes pierced at Y/N's directing.

"She is officially mine since 2 days ago."