Y/N vs Crocodile: Y/N gets a scar on his face.

Depuis le début

Smoker: our long-awaited host reveals his face.

Crocodile: It's good to see you too, Smoker-kun. - he smirks at the captain. - you never thought of me as an ally, I can't blame you for being right.

Smoker: you're a pirate like any other to me, it doesn't matter if you're a sichibukai.

Crocodile: don't worry, i'll tell the government you fought bravely and died in a tragic accident, against the pathetic Straw Hat pirates.

Luffy: HEY! FIGHT ME! - he put his hands on the cell's bars and lost his strength again.

Crocodile: congratulations on making it this far, Straw Hat Luffy, i will kill you in due time, but first, let's wait for our special guests. - he laughs at Luffy's pathetic attempt to fight him.

Nami: special guests?

Crocodile: I already sent my partner to look for them.

[...]

while Miss All Sunday went to get Vivi and Y/N, the pirates got bored inside the ir jail, Zoro took a nap and Luffy imitates Sanji.

Luffy: hey, I'm Sanji! - he pretends to smoke a cigarette. - who the hell ate all our meat?! - Usopp burst out laughing.

Nami: can you act like prisoners?! - the navigator loses patience and hits both of them in the head

Nami: can you act like prisoners?! - the navigator loses patience and hits both of them in the head. - stop fooling around!

Luffy: we're bored, there's nothing else to do inside this cell!

Nami: you have to take this situation seriously Luffy!, there's no way out of here!

she goes to Zoro and wakes him up by punching him in the head.

Zoro: it's already morning? - he rubs his eyes.

Nami: we're already halfway through the day!

Crocodile: you're a very authoritative young lady, don't you think? - he drinks his wine watching Nami scolding the pirates.

Nami: you should enjoy your free time, because Luffy and Y/N will send you flying! Right Luffy? - she pulls the captain to her side.

Luffy: RIGHT! bring it all!! - Crocodile rolled his eyes.