chapter thirty-five - the end of the rebellion

Start from the beginning

"No way!" the twins shouted.

I froze.

it was like my entire personality changed like somebody flipped a switch. 

"Huh." I pondered still frozen in my own spot, completely stiff. "Yeah, about that, you don't really have a choice. now do you want to go to Brazil or Austraila? maybe Ohio?" I asked turning to the two slowly before deciding myself. "Screw it, you're going to California, you're from there anyway. don't worry, teleportation doesn't hurt, it just might make you a little sick. hope you memorized your address!" I state lifting up my fingers to teleport them.

"Wait what are you doing?" dipper states, voice laced with worry. 

"I'm sending you away where you won't cause trouble." I briefly exclaimed. "You done complaining now?"

"How are we going to explain this to our parents!?" Mabel asks looking at dipper. 

"You don't have to if you make a deal with me~" I state from behind Mabel. she turns around, conflicted.

"Mabel don't do it! she works with bill! she tricked you! multiple times!" dipper cries, basically re-enacting the scene from "not what he seems". 

"Your choice kid, I'm going to make you leave either way." I state, looking at my nails. 

"I- you made me trust you. then you broke it. but something inside of me wants to think you actually care." Mabel says, choking on tears before holding out her hand slowly. "I agree to your terms as long as ford and stan come with us." I shook her hand.

"That was really dumb of you, but glad to know you think I still have morals. because I do. I think. really should have bargained for your friends though." I stated finished, then letting go of her hand which caused her to teleport out of the pyramid to my cabin along with all of the other pine family members. 

eh, they'll be fine.

I spend time bill-proofing that place so my house wouldn't get fucked up by the weirdness waves anyway. not like Ima need that place again. 

bill soon stopped groaning in pain and looked over to me to notice how everybody was gone, first he grew irritated but then calmed down after realizing that I might have had a good reason for that.

"What was the purpose of making them leave?" bill asks turning to me, still trying to hide his mild irritation.

"I can't be sure that they won't get clever and come up with something new other than what they did last time, so I want to make sure that we have, hmm about 70 years until we have to worry about the zodiac again." I state. "Unless they just don't die due to weird time stuff, then we just straight up don't have to worry about the zodiac, but we might have to worry about the fact they might still plan something." 

"And how did I die last time?" bill asked, kind of confused if the zodiac was never going to work in the first place. 

"Stan erased his mind while you were in it." 

"So thaaaat's why you asked about that when we were in the society of the blind eye's base." bill stated, suddenly understanding.

"mhm" I nodded, looking out the stained-glass window. "Bill do you still have my pendant?" I ask looking toward him, he opens up his brick like a drawer and holds it out to me. 

"This? are you sure you're ready?" he asks raising his eye, making sure. 

"Uh, not fully. but I'm not going to throw it into the ocean if that is what you're wondering." I explained. "I'm not sure how that thing works but since It looks like the rift, I'm assuming I have to break it." 

"Alright I trust you," bill sighed, giving it to me. "But we shouldn't use it yet, you should get some rest from all of the recent events, I mean have you even gotten a rest since you came here?" bill asked, concerned.

"I mean, I've slept to communicate with you..." I trail off, looking at a very interesting spot on the wall. 

"Nope, that won't do." bill states, levitating me with a snap and floating us to the tip of the fear-a-mid. "humans need the non-rem part of their sleep cycle to gain energy and repair their body. not to mention, we can only communicate during rem so from that comment alone I'm surprised that your eyebags aren't as big as I would think they would be. I might like recking human bodies, but I know also how to take care of one. mostly. excluding the event with Isaac newton, also that man wasn't cool at all, a jerk mostly." bill states, going off on a tangent.

"But isn't the non-rem part of my sleep before rem?" I ask looking up at him. 

"yes, but considering our planning sessions took up the majority of your sleep cycle the other phases were rushed to lengthen the time we had, it's a miracle you haven't fainted on the job." bill concludes before dropping my off inside my room. "Now get some sleep kid, you deserve it. we don't need to rush any plans right now; everything is in our favor." bill puts me down onto the floor and rustles my hair with his hand. 

"Good night." I say, wandering off to bed and rolling over in my bedding. 

"Sleep tight! and don't let the bed bugs bite, but if they do~ kill them all so their species will pay for their crimes!" bill finishes, leaving the room. 

"Alright." I mumble into my pillow in complete deadpan, used to him saying things like that. before procceding to drift off to sleep.

a/n:

20 8 5 5 14 4 9 14 7 15 6 20 8 9 19 1 3 20 9 19 14 20 20 8 5 5 14 4 15 6 20 8 5 16 12 1 25