Chapter 12

*Victory's POV*

I've recieved a lot of texts from John and Randy, most of them sayng they wanted to talk with me, but I just ignored them. I knew they were gonna say I was insane or something. This was my decision, not theirs. They had no right to be poking around like they were now. Kane and I were sitting back in my locker room. "You did good." Kane said. "You never hesitated to attack. I like that."

"It felt good." I responded. There was a knock at the door and I was thinking I shouldn't answer it, but then I got up anyway. It was Matt Striker.

'Victory, can you explain to us what happened out there tonight?" He shoved the microphone at me and I chuckled.

"What happened out there, was my first step in taking the Divas' Championship and making history in the WWE. That's what happened out there."

"Can you also tell us why Kane was accompanying you to the ring to interfere in the match."

"I can, but I won't." I smirked.

Kane came up behind me and boomed, "Get lost." He reached over me and slammed the door shut. He mumbled something under his breath and sat back down on the couch. "Who do you want to target next?"

I thought about it, we've already taken out Punk, I wasn't going to say AJ, she was all mine. I've got it, "Our next target should be Wade Barrett on Smackdown.He is the Intercontinental Champion and he says he'll beat anyone in a fight. I'd like to take him up on that."

"You're gonna be a great protege." He smiled.

"And, you are going to be a great mentor."

"Well, if we're heading down to Smackdown, we should get going right after your match."

I looked over at the TV to find the pervious match just ended, "Speaking of my match, It's up next."

I was starting to walk past him when I felt a hand slap down on my ass. I squealed and looked back at Kane, he had a devilish smile across his face, "Run havoc." He said.

I was still kinda in shock as I left, but I still could talk enough to the point to say the words, "I will." And I went off to my match.

-11:27-

*John's POV*

I was starting to freak out. Victory wasn't on the bus, she wasn't even in the arena. She was just gone. After her match, she just disappeared. Kane wasn't anywhere to be seen either. I was afraid of the possiblities that could arise. I paced back and forth on the bus, Randy and Dani sat on the couch and watched me. I kept running my hands through my hair.

"John, relax." Randy said, "Lets just all stay calm and keep our heads cool." Dani was under his arm and he was rocking her back and forth soothingly. I think she was half asleep ,but I know she couldn't be able to sleep with all that's going on.

"Randy, we have no idea where she is. How do you expect me to stay calm?" I looked at my phone again to see if there were any new messages from Victory. Or anybody in that matter.

"I know, John. I know. The possibilities are endless, but she is a grown woman ya know. She can make decisions on her own. We aren't her babysitters."

He was right, but it doesn't make sense on why Victory would go with Kane. "Then tell me why."

Randy shook his head, "I can't."

"That's what I thought." I ran my hand through my hair for one of the last times. I was so stressted and tired from tonight, I just wanted to sleep, but my head was getting to me. What if Kane found out about me and her? Or she's being held against her sanity and protection of others.