Chapter 6

I spent most of my Tuesday morning watching tv. Randy and I sat on the couch, laughed on the couch together and had a fun morning.

John was still in the shower all morning. Well, considering we had another hour until the clock hit 12, I finally heard the shower go off. I wonder what took him so long.

He came out of the shower and yelled from the same hallway, "Hey, Randy. Got an extra shirt I can borrow?" I felt Randy shift off the couch and head down the hallway.

*John's POV*

Randy came to the back of the bus, I forgot an extra shirt and my shirt from last night reeked of sweat, so I asked Randy if I could borrow one of his. I didn't know if he knew about me and Victory yet, but if he didn't I was sure gonna tell him.

"Did you hear?" I asked him as he searched his duffel bag for a new shirt.

"Hear what?" He asked as he briefly looked up from the bag and at me.

"About me and Victory?" I sounded more excited than I intended to, but Victory was something to get excited over. She was perfect. Her hair, her cheeks, the way she smiled, even her devilish ideas. No matter what she does, I could never hate her.

"Yeah." He handed me a T-Shirt, "Victory told me this morning. Man, I can't believe you." His voice drained of it's happiness, "You've known this girl for what? Two weeks, and you're already dating her?"

"What are you trying to say?" He was starting to piss me off. Why did he care if I date? I put his shirt on and he continued.

"Just be careful, man. I don't want you to end up hurting the girl. Promise me that at least?"

"You know I can't promise that."

"That's what I'm afraid of." He kinda muttered. He left me there in his room. I don't know why he was so concerned. He shows no intrest in her and he knows this is the girl of my dreams. What's his problem?

*Victory's POV*

The TV went to a commerical and it was something about a pillow, I was too distracted by my thoughts. I started sign the lyrics to Pink's 'Trouble'. "I'm trouble, yeah, trouble now. I'm trouble, y'all. I got a stir in my town." I kept singing the chorus. I felt like I could hear the music pumping through my ears. Randy and John walked through the hallway from the back of the bus. I stopped signing and gave John a smile.

He gave a smile back and slid on the couch right up next to me. One of his arms wrapped around my waist and I snuggled up against him. I loved feeling his safe warmth next to mine. Randy sat next to me and smiled at the sight of us. I laid my head on his chest and continued to look at the TV. The news were back on and it was a story about Kane's doings from last night.

The memories flooded back, all the horrific moments, from the point where I entered the ring with AJ to where I saw Dani's body fall to the unforgiving ground. I must have tensed up my muscles just at the thought of it, and John must have felt me. His grip around my waist tightened a little and he kissed the top of my head. I knew I was over reacting about this, Kane was only trying to mess with my head. But I knew this wasn't the end. It was far from over.

"John, watch what you do in public." I said suddenly.

"What?" He said. I could hear the vibration of his voice through his chest. I was kinda a funny feeling.

I sat back up on the couch to look at him and made sure he understood my warning, "Be careful of what you do out in public. This goes for you too, Randy."

"What makes you so worried of what we do in public?" Randy asked.

I got up and started pacing, I always did that when I was nervous, "Think about it. We all know Kane, he messes you with your head. All he's done is terrify AJ and hurt Dani. I think he's trying to find something else to torture me with. He's run out of ideas."