Ch. 3 *SMUT WARNING*

"Are you sure that you're ready for this?" Damien asks. "We can wait if you're not ready." "

It's fine, no time like the present." I'm sitting on his lap shaking from the nerves. I can't help but stare at him, realizing how big he is.

He sighs, " Would you like me to take the lead? I promise to be gentle and slow."

I nod and try to get up. He pulls me back onto his lap gently, touching my arm. "Don't move, just breathe."

I take deep breaths. My cycle has finally ended so it's time for us to mate, although I'm terrified of all of this.

"Relax." He gently massages my shoulders and neck, and once I stop shaking he begins to kiss my shoulders and moves up to my neck. "Close your eyes, focus on my touch."

I nod and do as I am told.

He moves my head onto his shoulder.

I focus on his touch and kisses, they feel nice and relaxing.

He gently bites the nape of my neck.

Without realizing I let out a whine. "Good girl." He whispers in my ear. Hearing those words makes my body feel hot. He runs his hand down my side and rubs my inner thigh. With his other hand, he goes up and gently touches my chest. He opens my legs and touches me between them.

"No, it's sensitive right there," I whisper.

"That's the point. I want you to feel the pleasure of a man. Just trust me."

My legs start trembling. I grab onto his arm to try and brace myself for something. My hips seem to move with his rhythm, I can't control them. My breathing gets heavy and my body feels hotter with every touch. This strange feeling builds within me.

"What is this feeling?" Damien doesn't respond, he just quickens his pace. I try and squirm free, but he holds me tighter without stopping. "Hold still," he growls.

My whole body tenses up and it feels like it's all going to release at once. He bites my neck again and it all comes rushing out at once. My body twitches and I let out a loud moan. Suddenly I collapse into him breathing heavily.

"What did you think of that?" he whispers.

I can't answer. I can't even think straight. "The fun is only just beginning" He picks me up and places me on my hands and knees. He opens my legs just a bit and rubs himself against me. "Are you ready for me?"

"Will you even fit?"

He chuckles. "Let's find out." He runs his hand down my hip with his free hand, then very slowly, he enters me. It's painful at first, and then it feels good, my body trembles more from the ecstasy.

"Are you alright?" He asks. I nod, unable to speak.

When he moves I can't even think of anything else but the feeling of him.

My hips move in his rhythm making it feel even better. My arms give out but he holds my hips in place.

This continues for a while and I can feel him twitching inside of me. What does that mean?

I hear him growl and my body tenses up again.

"Fae, I'm about to," He howls suddenly.

I feel him shoot something hot inside of me, making me climax again. My stomach feels full as I collapse onto the ground.

He lays beside me on the bedding and pulls me onto his chest.

Our breathing is heavy and our minds are blank. We lay still, satisfied.