2 week later

Maya left 5 days ago so it's just been you and peej. You still think about what happened that night. You haven't told anyone one about it yet. Also your in Florida now.

You wake up to water being thrown on you and peej. You look up and see Kyle and Nick running.
Yn: you guys are ass holes.
Peej: come on love. Let's get up.
Yn: my head hurts.
Peej: ok but do you really want to lay in a wet bed.
Yn: no, but I don't want to move.
Peej looks at you and picks you up so you wrap your legs around his waist. You and him go out to the livingroom and sit on the couch.

Baylen: are you ok yn
Yn: yeah I'm fine
Baylen: ok

Baylen goes into the bathroom so you and peej get up off the couch and go into the room. You get the sheets of the bed and he helps you take them to the laundry room. You and him start talking.
Peej: are you sure your ok love
Yn: no I feel sick but I don't know why.
Peej: could it be
Yn: idk love

You and peej go back upstairs and you and him order some food. You also ordered a pregnancy test from CVS. You wait like 20 minutes and then there is a knock on the door. Peej goes and opens the door and gets the bag and hand its to you. You take it out and start reading the instructions. You walk into the bathroom and peej says on the couch. You take it and wait 3 minutes. You put it back into the box because your to scared to look at it. You walk out and hand the box to peej.
Yn: please look at it I'm to scared.
Peej: ok
He takes it out of the box and sees 2 lines. He stands up and hugs you and kisses you.
Peej: bubs look
Yn: 2 lines.

You and him sit on the couch with his head to your stomach. When the boys walk back into the house.

Peej: hey guys there is pizza on the island.
Baylen: ok but yn are you feeling better.
Yn: kinda but I'm just excited.
Kyle: hey what's this.
Nick: you idiot it's a pregnancy test.
Yn: oh what does it say.
Baylen: let me see that. Omg it has 2 lines.
Peej: surprise
Baylen: wait peej yn is this a prank
Yn: no its not a prank
Baylen: I'm going to be a uncle.
Kyle: wait peej is no longer a virgin.
Yn: well I would hope so because we lost ours on the same day.
Peej: promise me guys that you will stop playing around near yn so she doesn't get stressed out.
All: promise

You and the boys all sit on the couch and watch TV. You go to your room and lay on your bed and facetime your sister.

Facetime:
Maya: I miss you
Yn: I miss you too.
Maya: I swear I left to early.
Yn: yeah You did. Wait I have a question.
Maya: what I it
Yn: do you see 1 or 2 lines on this
Maya: wtf your pregnant
Yn: yeah me and peej found out like 2 hours ago.
Maya: I'm so excited. I'm going to go downstairs so you can tell mom.
Yn: ok, hey mom.
Mom: hi honey how have you been.
Yn: good. I have a question.
Mom: what's up.
Yn: do you see 1 or 2 lines.
Mom: omg I'm a grandma of 2 now
Yn: yeah.
Mom: when it comes closer to the time or something I'll fly out to see you and Patrick.
Maya: peej
Yn: ok well I got to go make dinner for everyone so good night.
Both: night yn.

You walk downstairs to the livingroom and into the kitchen. You open the fridge and pull out some chicken and peel some potatoes for fries. After awhile the food is done so you put it on the table. It's like 3 hours later so 9pm so you and peej go up to your room because he want to be with you. You and him take a Instagram picture.

Its

Its.yn: I love this man with all my heart 💙
❤ by baylenlevine lil_peej yourlover.boy maya.2007  and 6,589 others
Comments:
Lil_peej: I'm so in love with you 💕
^you and me always and forever
Maya.2007: awe you guys  💖💙
^love you too
Baylenlevine: yall gotta stop. Peej is mine
^I thought he was double's
Next day:

I wake up to breakfast in bed and a note that says.
  Dear mama. I had to go to the studio today but I left thing's in your bathroom also I called and told my parents about the baby and they are really excited. I hope you can forgive me. Love your lover.

I got up ate my breakfast and sat on the side of my bed. After 4 minutes I walked into the bathroom and saw my towel nice and folded and some pink roses. I also saw a pair of peej's boxers and his t shirt. I got a shower and put on the clothes that were on the countertop. I brush my teeth and hair. 

4 hours later: the boys finally got home and peej kisses my belly. Then the boys hand me some food they bought me.
Kyle: here yn we got you some food.
Yn: thanks guys
You go sit on the couch and eat your food but you aren't really hungry because you have been snacking all day.
Peej: so how's my baby doing.
Yn: even though I'm only 2 weeks pregnant I think this baby is going to have your appetite. All I want is cookout.
Peej: so are you going to go to a doctor so we can see ultrasounds.
Yn: that's what I wanted to ask you. Should we pick a doctor in Florida or Georgia.
Peej: maybe Georgia because that's we're my family is and I think it would be easier.
Yn: your right and we're only in Florida like twice a month so it will just be easier to go to a doctor in Georgia.
Peej: so what else did you do today.
Yn: I told my dad about the baby and I also called Danny and Justin to.
Peej: sounds fun.

The rest of the night was chill you guys hung out and ate dinner then went to bed.

Hope your enjoying the story. Also am I rushing the relationship between Peej and yn.