Date

After peej shows you were he went to school. You and him stopped at Mr. Khan's and got some snacks.
Yn: peej
Peej: yeah
Yn: can we go to the arcade or fair tonight and take sebas.
Peej: yeah sure
Yn: thanks love you
Peej: love you too.
Peej and you drive into the driveway of his house and you walk up to his room. And sit on his bed and turn on the TV. After 20 minutes peej came back up with popcorn, two milkshakes, and the bag of snacks from Mr. Khan's.
Yn: babe you could of asked for my help.
Peej: it's ok I got it.
You walk over to him and grab the milkshakes and set them on his desk. You jump on his bed and pat for him to sit. He sits down and you put on your favorite movie. He lays with his head on your chest and you play with his hair. After about 2 hours the movie was over and it was 5:30pm so he called Sebastian's mom to see if he could go with us. So you and him got ready. You put on some crocks, black pants and a frick vape crop top.  You and peej go out to the car and drive 30 minutes to sebas's house. And then 1 hour to the arcade. Because the fair close early. You watched peej and sebas played air hocky. And then listened to them argue about who was better at it. And you just laughed. You then went to the photobooth with both of them. You and sebas did lots of funny faces and you and peej did some couple pictures like kissing. Then all 3 of yall got one together holding up the middle finger.
Yn: sebas don't tell your mom about this.
Sebas: I won't
Peej: promise us
Sebas: yes
After that you guys went and played more games and had fun till the wings and fries came out so you set up the table. You also got everyone drinks. The boys came and ate. Then some fans came up and asked for pictures.  About 2 hours later you guys leave and go to the ice cream shop and get sebas some. It's like 8pm so take sebas back to his house. You and peej drive to this little parking lot and hang out for awhile. When it starts pouring rain.
Yn: love its raining
Peej: ik and your in white.
Yn: I don't care come on let's dance please.
Peej: ok
You and peej dance and lay in the rain and just look up at the sky.
Peej: let's go home love
Yn: ok
You lay your wet hair up against the window looking sad. And peej noticed that you look upset.
Peej: what's wrong
Yn: nothings wrong that's the problem.
Peej: what do you mean
Yn: I'm used to everything going wrong but for the past 2 months except the incident that happened in PA everything has been good and it's different to me.
Peej: aww come here.
Peej hugs you and kisses you and holds your hand the whole way home. After he parks in the driveway you and him go up stairs and take showers and get into pajamas. You wear his hoddie and some sweatpants. He wears a shirt and some sweatpants. You lay in bed and he lays next to and you guys cuddle and go to sleep.

Sorry this is short but next chapter is about to be crazy. Feel free to give me ideas