Florida

After being on the plane for 4 hours you land in Florida. You get off and get your suitcases. And you see peej and baylen and Kyle with the camera. You have your suitcases and run and hug peej. Then baylen and then kyle.

Yn: omg
Peej: your prettier in person
Yn: thank you 😊
Baylen: let me get your bags
Yn: thank you
You and the boys walk out of the airport and you see the van. The boys put your stuff in the trunk you get in the back and sit next to peej and baylen sits in the passenger seat and Kyle driving. You guys talk about what y'all are doing. You guys get to the house and they take you to the room your staying in its right next to peej's you walk down the stairs and join them watching star wars. After the movie was over you went to your room and got into your pjs with was a frick vape sweatershirt and minecraft boxers you turn on the TV that's in there and put on Lil yachty and start rapping it. That's when baylen opens the door with the camera.

Baylen: lmao
Yn: wtf baylen
Peej: we could hear you down stairs
Yn: sorry but yachty songs help me unpack
Peej: I could help you if you want
Yn: sure but aren't you guys watching a movie
Baylen: he seen the movie before so he wants to be a simp
Peej punches baylen in the arm playing around all I could do was laugh that's when I go back to my bed and start to unpack when peej runs in and hides in my bathroom I just want back to doing my things when baylen is running with light savers and Kyle filming.

Baylen: yn were is he
Yn: idk check his room
Kyle:I think he's under the bed
Baylen looks under the bed and I knock on the bathroom door and me and him run out my room and into his. We started laughing. When we get to his room he screams time out because his contact fell out so he took the other one out and put his glasses on. I screamed time back in and I run down the stairs and to the kitchen were I see a water gun and fill it up. Peej comes down so I shoot him and he slips on the floor baylen comes down tripping over peej and Kyle says what did I miss. You start laughing and look at the time and it's 3am.
Yn: I'm going to bed gn.
Peej: I'm coming with you.
You walk into your room leaving the door open. You turn your light off leaving your led lights on pink. You fall asleep.

Next day

You hear your snapchat go off. You see a snap from baylen. It says that were going to Walmart. You check the time and it's 10am you get up and take a shower you put on a frick vape crop top and some jean shorts and some crocks. You walk downstairs and get some chicken nuggets from the freezer and sit on the couch eating them. You here the front door open and peej run and hides behind you on the couch and takes one of your chicken nuggets.

Yn: wtf put it back
Peej: make me
Yn: yo let's prank the boys.
Peej: how
Yn: put part of the nugget in your mouth and I will put the other half in my mouth so it will look like we're making out
Peej: ok
You here baylen talking to the camera so you and peej start the prank.

Baylen: wtf Kyle cut the camera.
Kyle: why oh
Yn: it's a prank guys
Peej: you just got pranked.
Baylen: you guys actually got me good.
Kyle: so you guys ready to go to Walmart
Yn: yeah

Peej gets up and you jump on his back and y'all go out to the car. You sit next to him. You guys pull up to Walmart you guys get out and you go get whatever you need so if the boys get kicked out you could still shop. You walk to the pads and tampons and get 2 boxes of them you go to the boys section and look at the boxers and get a few pair. You then feel someone's arms around you. You turn around and see peej.
Peej: Let go were settings up the prank now.
Yn: ok
They put the Bluetooth on their phones and started playing sounds you and peej start walking away when you see the employee so.you could go buy your stuff.

Employee: you guys need to leave
Peej: we didn't do anything
Employee: when they were playing the sound you guys were laughing and had phones out.
Yn: well can I just buy my things and we will leave.
Employee: no
Yn: fuck you
You throw the things on the counter and walk out holding peej's hand.
Baylen: what we're you guys doing.
Peej: we got stopped by some rude employee that would not let her buy female products.
Yn: I just was trying to bye stuff and I was also filming you guys and we left when the employee was walking up to you guys but 1 stopped us so they told us to leave. You after a while you fell asleep in the car your head was on peej's lap.

Peej: wake up
Yn: why (sleepy voice)
Peej: because we're getting food
Yn: I want lemonade
Peej: ok 
Baylen: here is you food 
Peej: thanks. I think she not going to wake up.
Baylen: well here is her food.
He puts your food on the floor. You open your eyes and see him eating so you sit up and he hands you your food.
Yn: how did you know what to get me
Baylen: it's the same thing I get and I though you might like it.
Yn: well this is the stuff I get back home.
Peej: maybe when we get home you could tell us about yourself.
Yn: I would love to.
You take your phone out of your pocket and take pics of you and peej. And post them on Instagram. You guys pull up to the house and get out of the car. Baylen said that were driving to Atlanta in a couple of days so be ready. When yall get inside you sit on the countertop and peej is in between your legs hugging you.

Kyle: so tell use about your self.
Yn: well I'm turning 19 next year I have 2 siblings but they live with my dad. I watch you guys on YouTube because you guys are my happy place. That's why my room has all of y'all in it because it makes me feel safe. I slid into baylens dms in 2017 when I was 13 years old. And he replied hi. The only reason my mom said yes is because she really doesn't like me. She says I'm 2 much. Because I always ask for your merchandise or something. That why my dad gives me lots of it.
Baylen: so you dm me like years ago.
Yn: yeah. It was your old account.
Peej: so when did you start having a crush on me.
Yn: when I saw you in your glasses. So like 14 years old.
Peej: so when I was 18
Yn: yeah. I then found dizzy and tj and the others when I started following y'all on Instagram so I gave them all a try. And all of you guys made me feel like I was worth it.

Peej and baylen hug you and said they are glad they picked you. You hug them.

Yn: look guys I might spend time in my room this week it or be in a mood it's not your fault it's that time of the month so just letting you guys know.
Peej: thanks for telling. And you can trust us anytime.
You get off the countertop and go up stairs. And take your makeup off and put your hair in a messy Bun. You see the boys left but Kyle is still sitting on the couch.
Kyle: the boys will be back in a little bit.
Yn: ok
You go upstairs and into peej's room and take one of his hoddies you back to your room and get a shower you put on a bra and his hoddie with your Shrek boxers. You turn on Shrek the first one.