back home

You guys are back at the Florida house now. all your stuff is in the empty room that was there. You been unpacking for 3 hours now. You hear peej and baylen yelling at one another. You then hear peej come upstairs.

Peej: frick you
Yn: what the hell
Peej: I'm going back home to Georgia and baylen is mad af
Yn: and your telling me now that I'm unpacking everything in the Florida house.
Peej: yeah because I'm moving out and living with my parents.
Yn: so your leaving now that i moved here to be with you.
Peej: I'm still going to be in the vlogs but I'm not living in Florida anymore.
Yn: babe please don't go back to Georgia I'm begging you.
Peej: I'm sorry I leave tonight.

Peej walks out of the room so you slam the door shut. You sit on your bed and stare at your ring. You feel your heart break. It's been 4 hours and peej just left. You didn't even say bye because your so mad. You put your ring in your dresser drawer and walk out of your room. You make some dinner and walk back to the room. You get a knock on your door. You open it and baylen walks in with noah.

Yn: can I help you
Baylen: why was peej crying when he left
Yn: your asking me the girl that's been crying for the past two hours. Because he just tells me he's leaving.
Baylen: aren't you happy for him though.
Yn: baylen that's the only thing I want for him is to be happy.
Noah: i think peej thinks he did something wrong.
Yn: fuck I'm going to call him.
Baylen: ok

Baylen and Noah leave your room so you call peej.

The call:
Yn: peej I'm not mad at you. I want you to be happy so if living in Georgia makes you happy do it.
Peej: babe thanks for that because I thought you were mad at me because I didn't tell you till today.
Yn: I was mad but I then realized that I was being selfish.
Peej: well for your information I didn't leave Florida yet I'm at waffle house.
Yn: well can you pick me up because I would love to meet your family.
Peej: ofcourse love.

You end the phone call and pack your suitcases of outfits and shoes. You get your backpack and put your makeup in the bag with your blanket and your stuff animal and you open the dresser drawer and put your ring back on. You take your bags outside and you see peej pull up so you open the car door and put your bags in and then sit in the passenger seat.

Peej: hi bubs
Yn: hi baby
Peej: you ready for the road trip.
Yn: always love.

Peej starts driving and you play music one of peej's songs and you know the lyrics to the whole song so you start singing. Peej is at a red light and starts filming you.

Peej: get you a girl that knows the lyrics to your songs and knows hows to cook.
Yn: peej stop
He starts laughing and he puts his hand on your thigh. And you guys drive onto the highway. You and him drive for about 2 hours then you start getting tired.
Yn: babe I'm tired.
Peej: then take a nap love
Yn: ok.
You lay the chair back and get your blanket and fall asleep.

Peej's pov:
I love this girl with all my heart and I can't wait for to meet my parents because there going to love her. I pull over to a rest stop and got her, her favorite drink and a snack. She was still sleeping so I put it next to her.
1 hour later you guys are in Georgia. So peej pulls into the driveway. He wakes you up.
Peej: babe wake up were here.
Yn: ok but I'm tired
Peej: well it is 2am
You get up and open the other door and get your suitcases and backpack. You walk up to the door and peej unlocks the door and you and him go up to his room. You put your stuff down and peej knocks on his parents bedroom door.
Peej: dad
Marc: what I'm trying to sleep.
Peej: yn and me are here.
Marc: can we talk in the morning.
Peej: I guess

Peej goes into his room and get into his pajamas which is sweatpants and a white shirt. You go use the bathroom and put on some sweatpants and a sports bra. You go and sit in bed with peej and watch some old vlogs.
Yn: you know I love you right
Peej: yeah
Yn: I can't wait to make more memories like this with you. (Kiss him)
Peej: so babe excited about meeting my parents.
Yn: kinda I'm a little bit nervous.
Peej: they will love you.
Yn: ok

After watching like 4 vlogs peej falls asleep it's like 4am so you turn off the TV and lay on peej's chest and hide under his blanket.

Meeting Mr.& Mrs. Mclaughlin:

You wake up to peejs phone alarm going off it's 7am so you get out of bed and take a shower and put on some black shorts and a white sweater. With your Air forces. You do some makeup. After your finish you go wake up peej.

Yn: good morning sleepy head.
Peej: morning
Yn: so how did you sleep?
Peej: shouldn't I be asking you that question.
Yn: well I slept good and I smell something good downstairs.
Peej: well let's go
Yn: your still in your pajamas love.
Peej: it's ok
You walk downstairs into the kitchen. And see peej's parents.

Yn: hi Mr. And Mrs. Mclaughlin I'm yn.
Marc: hi yn I'm Marc but you can call me Mr. Mclaughlin or Marc.
Yn: well Mr. Mclaughlin I just want to say your son Patrick is a very nice gentleman.
Marc: thank you.
MrsM: oh hi yn pj has told us so much about you. And we're so happy to meet you.
Yn: thanks Mrs. Mclaughlin for letting me stay. And I was wondering do you have any cute little baby pictures of pj like him being potty trained or stuff like that.
Marc: even better yn we have a video.
Peej: ok can we eat breakfast now.
Yn: aww I guess.

You guys all eat breakfast and start talking about your family.
Marc: so do you have any siblings.
Yn: yeah I have a brother name Adrian and a sister named Maya. My brother Adrian has a girlfriend name lilly and a son.
MrsM: so who's the oldest.
Yn: Me then Adrian then Maya. I'm 18 Adrian is 16 and Maya is 14.
Marc: so back home who do you live with.
Yn: well I used to live with my mom and on the weekends my dad's but I got kicked out so now I live at the Florida house.
Peej: ok well I'm going to get ready for the day.
MrsM: so what do you think about pj
Yn: I love him with my life and I love him for him not because of the fame but because of who he is. I also started watching the vlogs when I was younger and he was always my favorite. And he's really sweet and even if our when we fight we just put it in the past and find some else to talk about like the things we have in common. Like we both hate eggplant. I know he hates all veggies but I love salad and when I ask for one he gets me it but he doesn't like it. Or when we watch a show I like and it's new to him. He will tell me if he likes it or not and I love that he's honest and he never lies.
Marc: so you love him alot
Yn: yeah I love him.

Peej comes down stairs and he gives his parents a hug and he says that were going out. So you and him walk out to the car.

Peej: so what do you think about my parents
Yn: there really nice and I see we're you get your manners from.
Peej: aww
Yn: so we're are we going.
Peej: well I'm showing you my old high school and I'm taking you to cook out. Then we're coming back home and having a movie night with your favorite movie.
Yn: so did you like school when you were younger.
Peej: it was school

Hopefully you are enjoying this story. And having fun with it. Feel free to ask me to add things in. ☺