SANTA MONICA

It's the next day so you and the boys are going to Santa Monica.

You wake up to the boys screaming. And peej in the shower.
Yn: why do I bother falling asleep.
You pick out a red bikini and gray stop looking at my dick sweats. With your newbies. You put it on because you took a shower before you went to bed. You walk into the bathroom. And start brushing your teeth.
Peej: what are you wearing. (Steps out the shower)
Yn: this why
Pj: oh ok
Yn: you don't like it
Pj: I do but don't you think because it's all boys
Yn: it's just a swimsuit and also there your friends I don't think they will stare your girlfriend up and down.
Pj: true.
Yn: and also baylen,kyle and Lucas have all seen your dick but me.
Pj: oh your putting it like that now
Yn:yeah
You walk out of the bathroom and over to the mirror in the room and fix your makeup and your hair. Peej walks out in a white shirt and blue shorts.
You and him go downstairs and see the boys watching Shrek.
Pj: were ready and if any of you guys looking at yn for more then 2 seconds she's kicking you in the nuts.
Baylen: ok be quiet
You go get the keys and your purse off the table. You and peej walk out the door. You and him go put gas in the van and get snacks for everyone. After that you pick up the boys and all go to Santa Monica. Mari and Will stay at the house because there editing clips and have some work to do so that's why there not coming.
Baylen:so pj who let yn out of the house dressed like that.
Yn: baylen shut up like do you buy my clothes no I do.
Pj: I think she looks fine she's more covered than half the people out here.
Dizzy: yeah she could be wearing something like that. (Sees a girl in a clear and pink swimsuit not trying to be rude if you wear it)
Yn: ew you won't catch me dead in that.
Pj: literally
Baylen: ok I wasn't trying to be rude it just your hanging out with all boys.
Yn: bro my 2 bestfriends back home Danny and Justin we grew up so close when we were like 2 and 3 we took baths together (peej looks at you like he saw a ghost.)
Yn: babe it was our mom's idea chill and also Justin's has a girlfriend and Danny has a girlfriend.
Pj: and you said you never seen balls before.
Yn: babe I was 2
Pj: whatever
Tj: is this the stuff you guys talk about alone
Yn: sometimes why
Dizzy: it's so random and he's seems mad.
Yn: he will get over it and plus were here.
You pull into a parking lot and pay the guy and he's tells you were to park. After 10 minutes you and the boys start walking to the bored walk. You guys play games and take pictures the boys go on this ride together you stay off because you didn't really want to get on so Lucas takes pictures of them.

Yn: omg y'all are so cute Peej: stop calling everyone cute Baylen: I think someone is jealous

Peej: stop calling everyone cute
Baylen: I think someone is jealous.
Yn: I'm going to the beach who's come with
All but peej: I will
Yn: babe what's the matter
Peej: nothing
Yn: come talk to me.
You and peej walk the opposite direction and he starts taking.
Peej: babe there's something I need to tell you
Yn: babe your scarring me
Peej: you know that I get jealous really easily because my ex girlfriend played with my emotions and I don't want to go through it again.
Yn: babe I know about yours and baylens past relationships and I want you to know I would never do that to you because I love you so much that I would take a bullet for you and the boys.
Peej: ok I'm just feeling like that.
You hug peej and walk back to the boys and you guys all walk down to the beach. And hang out. You walk away from the boys and take your shoes and pants off and lay them on your towel. Baylen and Kyle are all ready in the ocean so you and peej sit on the towels laughing at the boys. Because they kept falling under. It's like 2pm you start to get hungry.
Yn: I'm hungry
Peej: same but I don't want to move
Yn: same
Just then you feel water on your head and baylen running away.
Yn: baylen levine your so lucky I don't feel like moving.
Peej: now the towels are wet.
Yn: not baylen or Kyle's
You go over to the chairs and grab baylen's towel and put it around your shoulders peej stands up so you follow him Lucas is sitting in a chair so you guys don't have to watch your things.
Peej: do you ever wish you had a different life
Yn: sometimes I wonder what it's like to be my brother
Peej: lol that would be bad
Yn: yeah ik
You walk over to the water and stand there looking at the view.
Peej: take a picture it will last longer.
Yn: I rather not.
You and peej walk back to the boys and you put your pants and shoes back on. You wear peej's shirt because it's getting chilly. You and him grab your things and follow the boys.
Yn: I'm hungry
Baylen: let's get seafood
Peej: I want chicken tenders.
Yn: chicken tenders and fries sounds so good.
Kyle: burgers and fries
Baylen: who all wants seafood
No one answered but him.
Yn: who wants chicken burgers or something like that.
Everyone but baylen: me
Kyle: sorry bro your out numbered.
You guys go to this little place when some fans come running over to baylen. You start laughing and take pictures for the fans. After they leave you and peej go get food for everyone. You and the boys sit a the table. And talk about what you're doing tomorrow.
Lucas: guys I think I want to get a tattoo tomorrow.
Baylen: you should get the arm tattoo from cobra kai
Lucas: ok tomorrow morning
Yn: I really want a tattoo. I had one in mind since I turned 17 and I'm 18 now so I have to see.
Peej: are you sure you really want a tattoo.
Yn: yeah my dad has 2 of them and my mom has 1 but it will be small.
Baylen: guys guess Lucas and yn are getting tattoos tomorrow.
You and the boys finally finished eating so you guys walk back to the parking lot. Peej drives and you sit in the passenger looking at tattoos that you want to get. After a hour later you all get home at 10pm so you all go to sleep.

Hope your enjoying my story. I have two more stories that I'll probably post after this one is finished.