watching Shrek

The movie just started so I closed my door I turned off my light and put my led lights on green. After 20 minutes I hear a knock on my door. I stop the movie and get up to open the door. I see baylen and peej with things and Kyle filming.
Baylen: can we watch Shrek with you.
Peej: we got you these.
Yn: sure and thank you

You give them a hug. They come and sit on your bed you and peej sit together and baylen at the bottom of the bed and Kyle on the couch you have. You see peej fell asleep. So you take his glasses off and put them on the table. Baylen also helps you take his braids out. After the movie is over baylen and Kyle go to there rooms. And you lay next to peej.

Next day

You wake up to peej on his phone.
Peej: hey your awake.
Yn: yeah I am
Peej: so I see you like my hoddie.
Yn: yeah and I'm keeping it.
Peej: so who took my hair out.
Yn: me and baylen because I know that you take your braids out before bed.
Peej: thanks. Also can I have my glasses.
Yn: only if you were them all day.
Peej: no
Yn: then your not getting them.
Peej: please can I get them back.
Yn: kiss me
Peej: what
Yn: kiss me for them back.
He grabs you by the face and smashed his lips into yours you then put his glasses on him and he brakes the kiss.
Yn: there all better.
Peej: so you exited for Atlanta
Yn: very
You and peej get out of bed and walk down stairs you sit on the countertop as usual and he gets a bowl of cereal. He stands in between your legs and feeds you some cereal. After a while you hear baylen coming downstairs so you and peej kiss one last time.
Baylen: what's for breakfast.
Yn: well we just had cereal so I guess what ever you find.
Baylen: there's only one bowl in the sink.
Yn: well I got to go
You run upstairs and get dressed into a over size t shirt and just leave your boxers on with your white air forces. You pur your hair into two braids and put some makeup on. You come back down to see baylen on facetime with sebas.

The call
Baylen: remembered how you got Shrek boxers in the mail
Sebas: yeah
Baylen: she sent them to you.
Yn: hi sebas I'm baylens friend Yn.
Sebas: thanks and your really pretty
Baylen: don't let peej hear that because they like each other.
Yn: thanks sebas we'll I got to go.

You walk over to the other living room and see peej on the phone.

Peej: I gotta go man see you soon.
Yn: who was that
Peej: oh it was dizzy were meeting up in Atlanta.
Yn: sounds fun
Peej: yeah because your going to be there.
Yn: I just met sebas and he called me pretty.
Peej: I can only call you pretty.
Yn: not really have you see my Instagram comments.
You and peej walk out of the other room and go sit with baylen.

Baylen: were leaving tomorrow morning for Atlanta.
Yn: ok I'll go start packing.

You go upstairs and start packing

Baylen and peej
Baylen: what is up with you two
Peej: please keep this a secret on her behalf
Baylen: you can tell me anything bud
Peej: me and her kissed this morning for about 3 minutes and the only reason there was one bowl in the sink is because we shared the cereal. We also kissed when we heard you come down the stairs.
Baylen: do you like her
Peej: I don't know
Baylen: well do you ever picture her and you alone.
Peej: sometimes
Baylen: what about what happened at Walmart or last night watching Shrek.
Peej: I guess I do like her
Baylen: maybe in Atlanta you can take her on a date.
Peej: ok I will. Thanks bro
Baylen: any time.

Peej goes up to your room to help you pack. You finished packing and then go into his room and help him pack his bags. You guys play his music on the TV and y'all start dancing. After a while you see it's 6pm so you go make dinner. You make hamburgers for you guys. You call everyone down to the kitchen you sit on the countertop as usual and peej in front of you baylen and Kyle standing next to the fridge.

Peej: thanks for the dinner.
Yn: your welcome I just found stuff in the fridge.
Kyle: I better get some sleep because I'm driving so are you peej.
Yn: whyy does peej have to
Baylen: because I don't have a license yet.
Yn: I guess that's fine.

After everyone finished dinner. You and peej go upstairs. Peej goes to take a shower and he wears his boxers. You go take a shower and put on a over size frick vape hoddie and some boxers. You and peej lay down on your bed and watch stranger things. But you both fall asleep.