LA BABY

Your at the airport now waiting it's like 6pm and the plane leaves at 8pm so almost time. You get Starbucks for dinner. You just are waiting so you text baylen.

The text:
Yn: hey baylen I'm getting ready to fly to LA. Yeah I'm going two days early so I can get stuff ready for you guys. Who's all coming and should I get a car.
Baylen: me, dizzy, tj, Lucas,peej,Kyle,Mari , and will. also if possible get a mini van or something like that.
Yn: ok see you baylen.
Baylen: see you

5 hours later your in LA you get your suitcases and call for a uber. You take the uber to a 24 hour car rental place and ask for a 18 passenger van because you already know every is not going to fit in a mini van. After 3 hours of paperwork and showing your ID like 5 times and showing pictures of baylen and peejs ID you get the van. You put you suitcases in the last row of seats and you drive to this nice airbnb that baylen sent you. Baylen sent you the info and you see the man he was talking about so you talk with him and 40 minutes later he hands you the keys. The house is like a hour away from the airport but it's 40 minutes away from Santa Monica Beach. You get all your stuff out of the van and lock the car and go inside the house. You walk up the stairs and put your things into the biggest bedroom. It's like 3am so it's 5am back home. so you go down and get some chips and a lemonade. And lock everything up. And go upstairs and unpack you also get into your pajamas. It's just a pair of boxers and peejs favorite shirt you stole. You also put the TV on and watch star wars. You facetime peej because you can't sleep.

The facetime:
Peej: it's 5am love
Yn: ik but I'm in LA and I can't sleep.
Peej: I'm leaving tonight
Yn: ik but can we at least sleep on facetime together.
Peej: sure
You prop the phone up and so does peej and you guys just listen to star wars after 20 minutes peej is asleep so you turn off the TV and close your eyes. 9am and your phone goes off. You see peej texted you.

Peej💙: hope you slept well my love I had to end the call this morning because I was going to the gym and went to get breakfast see you tomorrow bubs 💖
Yn: aww it's ok and I did sleep well. And see you tomorrow my little Rockstar.

You get out of bed and take a shower and brush your teeth and do some makeup. You put on a frick vape shirt and black jeans. With your newbies. You get your purse and the house and car keys and walk outside. You get in the car and drive to Walmart you get somethings for the house and you get a coffee and a party pack of toacos form toaco bell. After doing that you go back home and watch TV. you just sit on the couch till you hear a knock on the door. You get up and open it and you see tj dizzy Mari and Will.
Dizzy: hi yn sorry I thought tj called and said we're on our way.
Tj: I thought you were.
Yn: guys it's fine come in
You show them the room with the 2 beds and a  bunk beds so they unpack there things. Ofcourse there jumping on the beds.
Yn: you guys are literally crazy.
Dizzy: no I'm just a fun haver
Tj: so what have you been up to.
Yn: nothing much I went home for 2 days and that was a whole mess. I'll explain all that when everyone is here though. You walk back downstairs and make some lunch for you and the boys. They all come down and you guys are talking about going to Walmart or target because Tj forget a blanket. After your done you go and sit on the couch and put on Netflix and watch cobra kai. It's been 4 hours now and it's like 6pm so baylen and Kyle should be getting on the plane now. You and the boys are going to pick them up at 12am and pj will be getting on the plane at 4am so you will pick him up at 9am. You call a pizza place and order 4 large pizza and 3 orders of 20 wings with ranch. After the pizza gets there you and the boys sit and eat and watch a movie. It's now time for you to get baylen and Kyle from the airport. So you and dizzy get into the van tj fell asleep watching the movie so you left him on the couch.

At the airport:
You see Kyle and baylen so you beep the horn and they put there things in the back.
Baylen: what's up guys
Yn: nothing really we have pizza and wings at the house and a sleeping tj and Mari and Will in there room.
Kyle: so yn can you film some video for me because Lucas is getting here tomorrow like 3 hours after peej.
Yn: I would love to film for you Kyle.
You and the boys drive back to the house. You show them their room and they put there stuff in there and come downstairs and eat some pizza. You go upstairs and sit on your bed and scroll on tiktok. Liking fan edits and watching them after 30 minutes of that you go take a shower and brush your teeth and put on peej's favorite shirt and some sweatpants. You lay in bed and fall asleep.

Next day:
You wake up to your alarm it's 7am and you have to be at the airport at 9am so you just put your crocks on and walk downstairs and make breakfast for you and the boys. You make fried eggs and bacon you you call the boys down the first one down was dizzy so he got to pick first and then baylen then the other 3 came down at the same time. You sit at the table and talk.
Yn: so how did you guys sleep.
Mari: not to bad other than the fact dizzy and tj had a pillow fight at 3am
Tj: it was for the prank video.
Yn: you guys are just going to have to make it work unless Kyle wants to switch with will and baylen wants to switch with Mari. Or the other way around.
Kyle: I'll switch if Mari if he doesn't mind.
Mari: thats fine with me.
Will: I like we're I'm at.
Baylen: I like we're I'm at to.
Yn: ok Kyle and Mari just move your stuff across the hall.
Dizzy: so yn what are you doing today.
Yn: at 8:30 I'm leaving to go get pj you guys are welcome to come with and later I have to get Lucas. I'm also filming for Kyle in like 3 hours.
Tj: and we thought our schedule was packed.
Yn: anyway I'm going to go get my purse and the keys.
Baylen: can I come with
Yn: yeah

Yn goes and gets her purse so it's just baylen and the boys
Baylen and the boys:
Baylen: guys guess what
Kyle: yeah
Baylen: peej called me last night and said that him and Lucas are flying in together so he can film something really special for yn so he wants us all to come so let's go.
Dizzy: oh heck yeah.
Yn comes running down the stairs so the boys stop talking.
Baylen: everyone wants to go now
Yn: ok let's fucking go then
Dizzy: language
Yn: sorry
You guys all get into the van your driving and baylen is next to you after about and hour of driving you see peej and Lucas next to him filming.
Yn: I thought Lucas was coming later.
You get out of the car and run to pj.
Yn: I missed you so much bby (kisses him)
Peej: yn I been waiting for this moment for a long time now (he get on one knee) I know it's only been a month of us dating but will you take this promise ring so we will never be apart.
Yn: YES I will.
You and him hug and baylen gets out and says surprise.
Yn: you knew
Peej: ofcourse he help pick out the ring.
Yn: you guys are idiots but you guys know I love you.
Peej: so that's we're my shirt went.
Baylen: let's go
Peej and Lucas put there stuff in the back and and baylen drives and Lucas sits in the passenger and you and peej sit in the back seat. You are so happy he's here so you just cuddle him and kiss him.
Tj: not this again
Pj: I'm not giving her a hickey this time
Dizzy: anyway let's see the ring
You show them the ring
(Next chapter)
Tj: dang peej you got taste.
Pj: thanks.
Yn: anyway who got it on video.
Lucas: I did and so did baylen.
Yn: I can't wait to watch it.
Baylen pulls into the driveway and you help peej bring his stuff up to the room. And help him unpack. After 45 minutes you and him go back downstairs.
Mari: so yn are you going to tell the story now that everyone is here.
Pj: what story.
Yn: I mean I guess I could if you guys want to here what happened when I got to Pennsylvania.
Baylen: tell us
Yn: so when I got off the plane me and my mom went to this Cafe and talked for about a hour. Then we went home my little sister Maya walked in the house looking dead. Come to find out lilly my brothers stupid baby mama shoved a bottle of tequila down her throat.
Kyle: no
Yn: yeah and she only 14 and the gf is 16. So I was about to go fight this girl but my mom said she would put me on a plane so I could be with you guys. And I was like do it at least I will be happier. Then I went to my room and saw my brothers things in boxes my sister comes up and tells me that mom is slowly kicking them out my brother and his gf because there doing drugs in the basement. And his gf had a baby about a month ago and it's living in Jersey with her older sister and her kids
Pj: there so into drugs that they can't take care of their baby
Yn: yeah but here I were I got made it like lunch time at this point my brother and his girlfriend walk in the house so my sister comes and sits with me and mom because she's getting scared. So I look at the girlfriend and she said I stared at her and my brother was going to hit Maya and I said no one will be hitting anyone and the gf looks at me and throws a can of red bull at me so I tell my mom I'm out. So that's when I go to my room.
Baylen: so that's when you called me scared and asking were to send all your things.
Yn: yeah and 20 minutes later pj called me saying he was going to fly to Pennsylvania if I didn't calm down. So I calmed down because I couldn't let him meet my family like that. So the next day the movers came like 3 hours after I called so that was good. So the next day me and Maya went to Danny's house and hung out till I had to leave for the airport.
Pj: you know I would of came anyway even if you didn't want me to.
Yn: yeah that's why I love you because you care about others.
Kyle: group hug
Everyone hugs you and you start to feel your  happiness come back.

Next chapter will be the ring and photos that you and the boys take.