Girl's Day

You wake up to your alarm going off it's 8am. You look over at Maya still asleep. You get up and go upstairs to peejs room and see he's still sleeping. You go brush your teeth and take a shower. You go back to peejs room and sit at his desk. Thinking of what to wear. You stand up and get a pair of his boxers and a pair of sweatpants and a frick vape sweatershirt. You brush your hair into a ponytail. You start doing your makeup when you hear Peej move around you turn around and see he's still sleeping. You finished your makeup so you facetime Lilah to see if she's awake witch she is. You go back downstairs to Maya. Maya is still sleeping so you go and wake her up.
Yn: Maya get up please it's 9:30am I let you sleep in.
Maya: ok I'm up
Yn: you can use the bathroom right across the hall.
Maya: ok
She goes and takes a shower and brushes her teeth. You help her pick out a outfit. Some black jeans and a white crop top with a juul isn't cool sweater.
You and her go upstairs and get your bag and go outside and wait for the uber. After 20 minutes you guys pull into baylens parents house and go inside. You and Maya hug Lilah.
Yn: omg I'm so excited to take you girl's out today.
Maya: I never been on a girl's days
Lilah: your going to love it.
You run up and knock on baylens bedroom door because you want the tesla keys. He throws them at you because he was still trying to sleep.
The girl's and you all go out to the car.
Yn: ok so girl's hair or nails first
Maya: I was thinking about food.
Lilah: same I could eat food.
Yn: ok let's go to waffle house.
Lilah: girl you been around peej to much.
Maya: speaking of peej you think he's awake yet it's almost 11am.
Yn: well idk but I'll call him in a little bit.

After eating its like 12:30pm so you and the girls go to the nail salon. After the nail salon you guys go shopping. After shopping for a hour you and the girls go to the hair salon you and the girls all get two inches cut off and some glitter tintsle in different sections of your hair. After 3 hours you guys finally decided to go back to baylen's parents house for a movie it's like 3pm so it's not night time yet. You all get in pjs and sit on the couch when you get a call from baylen. Him and the boys helped him move in his new apartment the other day.
Baylen: hey yn
Yn: what's up
Baylen: do you think you can drop off some paper towels
Yn: yeah why
Baylen: peej is eating vegetables
Yn: did he fucking throw up
Double: yeah over 1 carrots.
Yn: a carrot. Ok me and the girl will be there in a minute.

You and the girls get into the car all in your pajamas still and drive to target you all get some Starbucks and also the paper towels and cleaning products. When your done shopping you guys go to baylen's apartment you and the girls walk in and peej is laying on the couch with a bowl.
Yn: here is the paper towels baylen.
Baylen: oh thanks
Yn: peej are you ok
Double: no bro he threw up like 3 times
Maya: I know you hate vegetables but what would happen if you had to eat vegetables held at gun point.
Peej: I don't fucking know.
Baylen: that's the same thing I asked him.
Yn: anyway baylen can we finish our movie here.
Baylen: yeah sure.
You and the girls go and pull peej off the couch and sit and turn on Netflix and put the movie on.
Peej: hey that's mean.
Yn: ok and (flips him off)
Lilah&Maya: can you guys like quite.
Yn: sorry girls but I'm cutting this girls day short.
Baylen: what do you mean?
Yn: double, Lucas and you are in charge of the girls now.
Maya: have fun but not to much.
Yn: oh we will.

You grab the van keys and peejs hand. You and him walk out the door. You drive to cook out
Peej: why are we here.
Yn: Because I love you and I could tell you felt upset about not eating the vegetables without throwing up.
Peej: but love your in your pajamas.
Yn:  love its like 10pm I'm sure they won't care
Peej: your right
Yn: awe I love you
You turn off the car and you and peej get out and walk into cook out. You guys order and wait for the food.
Yn: babe I swear you made me a slut for cook out and a whore for waffle house.
Peej: your lying
Yn: do you see my nose growing? No, that's what I thought.
You guys start laughing like crazy when they call your order number so you go and get the food. You sit it down on the table and start eating when peej starts playing with your ring.
Peej: I still can't believe it's been 4 and a half months with you.
Yn: same I was only supposed to be here for a month but I fell in love with the most beautiful person.
Peej: awe love. 
He kisses your hand and you smile. you guys finished eating so you go back to baylen's apartment. You pick up the girls and take lilah back home and then go back to peejs parents house. You and Maya go to her room and she says that baylen and them made tiktoks and snapchats. She lays in bed and you kiss her forehead and cover her and go upstairs to peejs room.
Yn: love I'm bored
Peej: do you want to watch a movie.
Yn: can we do something else
Peej: like what
Yn: do you want to go for a late night walk.
Peej: I'm in my boxers
Yn: fine we can watch a movie.
Peej: ok
You jump in bed and cuddle up with him. He puts on a movie and you lay there. He kisses your lips and yall you know. Then you guys go to sleep. You guys don't even pay attention to the movie.