Georgia 2

You wake up to baylen jumping on peej's bed.

Yn: what time is it
Baylen: 12pm
Yn: oh shit I slept in
Baylen: were leaving to go film now.
Yn: let me get dressed and I will be ready.
Baylen: ok.

Baylen leaves so you get a quick shower and put on a pair of peej's pants and a frick vape crop top. With your newbies. You walk out of the room and go out the door and get in the car with baylen. You get a text on your phone and it's from peej

The text

peej❤: yn so sorry I left early but see you later when we film
Yn: it's ok, I'm in the car with baylen.
Peej❤: see you soon

You and baylen play Lil yachty songs in the car so you pick up your vloging camera.
Recording:
Yn: hey guys I'm in the car with baylen going to meet up with the others hopefully we don't get kicked out of anywhere because of the camera.
Baylen: you already know that were going to get kicked because were teens and young adults in stores.
Yn: that's because the employees are pussies and are scared of fucking people. Anyways I will pick the camera up later.

You and baylen pull into a parking lot and you see peej and the others so you get out and run to him but when they start filming you stay behind the camera. Peej takes the camera from Kyle so you hold Peej's hand. After a while you and the boys leave. You go with peej and everyone else goes with baylen.

You pick up your vloging camera.
Yn: it's like 4 hours later so I'm in the car with peej. We're going to see Mr khan then I think Walmart.
Peej: that's right. So baylen is in front of us so we keep beeping at him and he's getting pissed.
Yn: I'm getting a facetime call from him.
You answer it and peej beeps the horn.
Baylen: you guys are ass holes
Yn: lmao
Peej: now you can go.
You guys drive to see Mr khan and you get your lemonade. And you get a ice cream sandwich. You walk out because your getting bored so you sit on the curb and peej comes out and sit next to you. He takes a bite of your ice cream sandwich.

Yn: hay I was going to eat that.
Peej: you want it back. (Mouth filled)
Yn: no and empty your mouth first.
Peej: sorry I will buy you another one.
Yn: it's fine I have some left.

You kiss peej on the cheek and take a bite of your ice cream sandwich. You open your lemonade and drink some and peej has the rest. You wait like 20 minutes till baylen comes out with lots of things and you laugh because he has like 4 bags.

Baylen: what's so funny
Yn: how many bags you have
Baylen: peej get you girlfriend
Peej: she's not my girlfriend yet.
Yn: how rude anyway I understand why you have so many bags. In PA I used to have like 5 bags or more at Wawa
Peej: lol
You guys get back into the car and drive to Walmart. In Walmart you guys start screaming Kenobi and doing Pirate calls you go up and climb on a refrigerator and scream kenobi and like six workers come over and scream at you to get down.

Yn:KENOBI
employee1: get down from there now
Yn: say dixie enormous really fast.
Employee1: why
Yn: just say it so I can come down.
Employee2&3: so you threatened him
Yn: no but if you want me to come down you have to say it into his PS5
Employee1: stop filming
Baylen: sir it's a PS5. She clearly just said that.
Employee5: I'm calling the Manger.
Manger: please get down the cops are on their way.
You jump down and the manager grabbers your arms.
Yn: sir please get off me your hurting me
Manager: your coming with me tell your friends to leave or they will be arrested.
Yn: guys just leave.
Peej turns of the camera and you kiss him on the lips and he walks off the boys give you hugs and they leave. The manager let's go of you and you go into the office and wait for the cops. When the cops get there.

Cop: you have the right to remain silent. Sir you may talk.
Manger: ok so this young lady was standing on top of the refrigerators and screamed Kenobi. We had people asking her to come down but she said we would have to say dixie enormous really fast. So she was being rude and wasn't listening.
Cop: ok now sir you have the right to remain silent. You may speak now.
Yn: thank you so I'm not going to lie what he said was true. But in fact when I got down and he grabbed my arms in a tight grip and it hurt me that was just uncalled for. Now idc care if he bands me from his store because I'm from PA just visiting. So that's all I have to say.
Cop: sir let's look at the the camera to see if you grabbed Her arms and Ma'am did you come with friends.
Yn: yeah but he told me to tell them to leave or he would have them arrested. Because they got me on camera saying your hurting me.
Cop: can you please call one of your friends to come with the camera.
Yn: ofcourse.

You pull out your phone and call Peej.
Peej: you ok
Yn: I need you down here with the camera asap
Peej: ok I'm 10 minutes away we went to get food.
Yn: bring me a lemonade please because I'm pissed.
Peej: ok
You end the phone call and you tell the cop that he is 10 minutes away. after 10 minutes go by peej comes in with the camera. He shows the cop the video and hands you you lemonade.
Cop: yn you are free to go and sir you are being arrested because she is 18 years old and in the state of Georgia that is a minor. You and peej walk out and start dieing laughing. You and him get into the car and start laughing even more.
Baylen: what's so funny.
Yn: the cop told the manager that I'm a minor so he's getting arrested.
Kyle: your 18 though
Peej: that's why we're laughing he lied to him and said she was 17 about to be 18 and and said that in Georgia you are still a minor at 18.
Baylen: yo he's in the cop car.
Cop: yo baylen can I get a picture.
Baylen: ofcourse man an thanks for helping us out.
Cop: anytime have a good day.

You and the boys all get back to the house. You go into peej's room and edit your YouTube video the one were you talking about yourself and then you edit the stuff you filmed yesterday and today. You post the get to no me video. And tomorrow your posting the Georgia video day 1 and 2. You edit for like 5 hours so you see the time is 2am so you leave the room. You see the boys are watching Pirates of the Caribbean it's the second one ofcourse. So you go into the kitchen and get a snack you also get some ice water and take it upstairs. You sit at peej's desk and go live on Instagram.

Yn: hi guys
User: do you have a YouTube channel.
Yn: yes I have a YouTube channel it's called yn and friends.
User: that sounds so kidish
Yn: who asked for your opinion
Fan: hi we're you the girl they picked from the live
Yn: yeah
User: I bet she slept with everyone there
Yn: anyway I almost got arrested today but the guy got arrested instead of me so that video will be out tonight because it's 4am. I love you guys

You end the live and go take a shower you put on one of peej's shirts and a pair of boxers. You lay down and fall asleep.