The Fate of the Prophecies

"I didn't know this was where I'd end up, and if you try to tell me that the hurt, the pain, the personal choices, and the perseverance were all just part of someone else's plan, I'll laugh at you until I can barely breathe."

Jeff Mach,

Issabella strolled through the bushes of lilacs, trailing her long red fingernails over the delicate pink petals, and the flowers crumbled as if they had been burned, drained of their lives. She inhaled deeply, her canine biting on her tongue, piercing through the skin of the muscular appendage as she hummed when her blood mixed with her saliva, her skin shimmered, strange glittery magic washed over her, and she chanted under her breath some bizarre chant. Her skin began to glow, then settled into the perfect dark luscious shade. She smirked and observed her flawless skin in satisfaction and then continued with her walk...

She ignored the little fairies giving her winks and gasps as she passed them; she usually would have winked at the little creatures or even twirled around to give them a show, but not today... Today she was rather troubled...

Today, Issabella got to witness the weirdest sight she had ever seen in her life... A drunk Narcissa Malfoy...

'Oh, sweet Morgana! That was mortifying!'

About half an hour ago, Issabella was just making her way towards the library when she noticed Narcissa Malfoy of all people stumbling through the halls with a bottle of elvian wine in her hands, dancing, giggling, twirling, swaying, and screaming about her "Reggie" and "Siri" being back.

Regardless to say, the sight was beyond disturbing and surprising to watch as it highly reminded Issabella of one Bellatrix Lestrange... Issabella even had to pinch herself several times to check the authenticity of her vision, and because of the trauma, she had almost aged about a decade, which she was trying to heal right now.

Issabella then, somehow managing to calm her nerves at that moment, captured Narcissa in her arms before she could fall off the balcony into the brood of feisty albino peacocks and lose half of her porcelain skin by becoming their lunch.

'Some feisty bastards those blasted birds are,"

And Narcissa hugged her.... A MALFOY hugged her... If that wasn't strange enough, Narcissa then giggled, placing loud smooches on both of Issabella's cheeks, and yelled, "Reg and Siri are back, Issa!" And with that, Narcissa jumped to her feet, raised her wine bottle, and laboriously attempted to pour the contents into Isabella's mouth, which Isabella eventually gave in to and took some mouthful gulps of the alcoholic beverage for the sake of her own sanity.

'I need some more bloody wine!'

Narcissa then left her alone in the hall, still giggling and dancing across the castle. Issabella just had enough intellect left to call a house elf and order him to keep tabs on Narcissa so she wouldn't get dumped in the peacock shit, and then she inquired about Lucius' whereabouts and was shocked to hear that he had to rush to the Ministry because of an emergency meeting.

And Issabella, for some reason, had a bizarre foresight that the meeting wasn't going to bring anything good.

Her part Incubus instincts were going haywire... Something was going to happen, and it was not going to be in her favour ...

Issabella had even ordered Zabini house elves to bring her divination crystals so that she could be able to see a slight glimpse of the future, but much to her frustration, the meeting was currently in action and crystals only show the distant, not immediate future. Issbella wanted to yell, to scream, and, heaven forbid, to bang her head in frustration like some hooligan, but all she did was let out a relieved sigh when she spotted her baby, crouching down in front of the purple hydrangeas, seeming to inspect the pigments of the petals. Issabella smiled, taking fast steps towards her boy so that she could get some break from the bizarre events and have some mental peace.