Shopping in the Twilight

I want to touch you,

I wish to have you.

Like a child wishes for a toy.

or any atom wishes for elections to complete its octet.

Just like Pseudo Force, my love,

Your thoughts follow me all around,

So even when you're not there, you are there...

You're like an exothermic reaction, my baby,

You spread hotness everywhere.

You're the result of my pain,

I'm a thirsty peddler, and you are like the most awaited rain.

My love for you is like the universe, my darling,

infinite and constantly expanding!

Let me wake up in your eyes.

Like some fantasy dreams...

Come and stay in my soul...

Like love, Scatter in my breaths as it will increase the entropy,

The universe itself favours our love...

I'm a beggar of your proximity,

I ask you for you,

May I share every breath with you? ~K.D (me... Ps.. ignore the author; she is just being gay in a corner)

Harry halted once they were outside the bank, causing Draco to emit an audible groan as he struggled to maintain his posture. He turned to give Harry an unimpressed glare...

"For Salazar's sake, Potter, warn a bloke before stopping," Draco huffed. Harry, in response, rolled his eyes but held back from mentioning that Draco had done the same thing about an hour ago.

'Typical Malfoy-' Harry thought to himself.

"We can't go there," Harry said instead, nodding toward a cheerful, vibrant alley filled with lively people chatting and goofing around the bustling shops.

"Why not?" The twins furrowed their brows, pausing their singing. However, Draco nodded with a sigh of comprehension.

"We can't risk being spotted, and Lovegood's charm won't work if we need to interact with people to purchase the goods," Draco replied before Harry could prompt him to share a smile with the blond.

"Oh, but what—" began one of the redheads.

"—are we going to do now?" the other redhead finished, directing their question at Harry. He whispered something to Manasha, the snake, who perked up and eyed the twins, making them shift uneasily on their feet.

'The snake is scary as hell-' they both thought as they gulped and shifted uneasily on their feet when the snake's eyes glowed and they felt a strange aura surrounding their bodies.

Manasha flicked her tongue toward the two boys and hissed happily when she detected no trace of their magic lingering around their bodies. Then, she turned her attention to the white-boy.