Seven lives of love

You are like the enzyme ligase.

Whenever I think about the past,

I realise my soul was torn apart.

I don't even know when this feeling started...

Together we resemble the Light,

I fell for you at the very first sight...

It's the truth that we can't stay apart, regardless of how much we fight.

You move like a particle.

I follow you like a wave, as nature loves symmetry,

I feel between us there is a weird yet cute chemistry...

You are my carboxylic acid, always on my top priority...

You are my strength; You are the person who helped me overcome my fears and inferiorities... ~K.D( me... ehhh! fck my science geek arse is showing-)

Love

noun

A powerful emotion that arises when one feels a deep affection or strong liking for someone or something.

Hatred

noun

An intense and profound feeling of strong aversion or disliking towards someone or something.

Love and hate, these two intense sentiments, represent diametrically opposite emotions, serving as fundamental forces that shape the destiny of everything around us, but there is a thin line between love and hate...

When hatred evolves into love, everything takes on a beautiful aspect; the world radiates cheerfulness, and everything seems to brighten and become happier. Yet, when love transforms into hatred, something much more potent unfolds. Every single glimmer of light in your life turns into complete darkness. Every joyful emotion in your mind appears to be swallowed by a voracious black hole, and you feel trapped, slowly consumed by its insatiable hunger. Your body feels like it's caught in a whirlpool of emotions, and each breath becomes a challenge. You might even wish to escape it all, but your autonomic nervous system refuses to release you from this storm of emotions...

The boundary between love and hatred was never clearly defined for Draco and Harry.

Draco even wondered if he ever truly hated Potter. Or was it a side effect of the Gryffindor hatred spell implanted in his brain? Or did he despise the fact that he could never have what he desired?

He hated Potter because he was forbidden...

The line between them in the past, always kept fluctuating at the boundary, setting a dynamic equilibrium between both emotions, Draco mused that even if the boundary did oscillate, both emotions were so intense that they left a huge impact on his soul; liking Harry Potter was like playing with fire— it only tingles your skin if you are skilled enough to tame its power, but if not, then it will engulf you...burning you to the very core, leaving scorching blisters behind...